The Madagascar ride at the Universal Studios Singapore will be closing to make way for a new themed zone but not before hosting a wild and wonderful party!
*Updated 10 March 2022
From 10 to 27 March 2022, join Alex, Gloria, King Julien, Rico, Skipper, Private and Kowalski from the hit DreamWorks Animation franchise - Madagascar, as they meet and greet fans in their current home at Universal Studios Singapore (USS) one last time.
Visitors can party with their favourite characters and also bid farewell to Madagascar: A Crate Adventure as the river boat ride closes from 28 March 2022 to make way for the construction of Minion Land, a new themed zone at USS.
From tropical staycations to thrilling rides at USS, there is plenty for visitors to enjoy at Madagascar's farewell celebration.
One Last Boogie!
Venue: Universal Studios Singapore
Date: 10 - 27 Mar 2022
Fee: From $68
With the Madagascar zone closing soon, catch the favourite characters from DreamWorks Animation’s Madagascar who will have their One Last Boogie!
In a roaring event filled with fun, laughter and music, fans can meet their beloved friends from DreamWorks Animation’s Madagascar at the Move It! Move It! Meet & Greet in the Madagascar zone. An opportunity not to be missed, guests can look forward to fun-loving tribal performers joining the characters to fill every moment with even more colour and energy.
If you stay on till evening, you will get to witness Bon Voyage! Blowout! where Alex, Gloria, King Julien and The Penguins of Madagascar ride out on amazing floats. The stars will be dressed up especially for this larger-than-wildlife celebration.
Special Madagascar-themed Food!
Adding to the wild and wonderful experience, guests at Universal Studios Singapore can treat their taste buds to delicious food and drinks specially prepared for the occasion at Gloria's Snack Shack. Tasty nosh includes Madagascar-themed snacks with island flavours, such as:
- Smoky Pork Mada-Husk - Smoky, tender pork pieces on skewers served with pineapple salsa, creamy satay sauce and fragrant butterfly pea coconut rice (S$15)
- Beef Brochette Mada-Husk - Deliciously smoky beef pieces on skewers, dipped into savoury satay sauce, and served with sliced pineapples, cucumbers and onions (S$15)
- Crispy Chicken Mada-Husk - Perfectly fried and juicy chicken served with pineapple salsa, creamy satay sauce and fragrant butterfly pea coconut rice (S$15)
- Watermelon Shake - Thirst-quenching ice-blended coconut water with watermelon topped with a generous scoop of creamy coconut ice-cream (S$8)
- Madagascar Coconut Shake - Refreshing ice-blended coconut water topped with a generous scoop of coconut ice-cream and roasted coconut flakes (S$9)
- Tropical Mango Shaved Ice - Melt-in-the-mouth shaved ice topped with mango pudding and assorted fruits with a drizzle of passion fruit puree and creamy evaporated milk (S$10)
- Madagascar Strawberry Shaved Ice - Melt-in-the-mouth shaved ice topped with fruity pudding and slices of strawberry with a drizzle of mixed berries puree and creamy evaporated milk (S$10)
You will also be treated to irresistibly flavoured popsicles like mango, vanilla and others while stocks last – a perfect way to cool down from the tropical heat. Guests can also get a complimentary sticker featuring their favourite Madagascar characters to remember the occasion.
To mark this event, USS is offering a Madagascar Farewell Special starting from $68 for Singapore Residents. The package includes a one-day ticket to Universal Studios Singapore, $20 worth of Madagascar retail voucher (no minimum spend required), and $10 F&B voucher (no minimum spend required).
The Madagascar Farewell Special is available for booking online from today for visits to USS between 10 to 27 March 2022.
Two-day-one-night (2D1N) Stay Wild!
Venue: Equarius Hotel or Hotel Michael
Date: Bet. 10 - 27 Mar 2022
Fee: From $415++
Guests who need to rest and recharge after a full day of partying like an animal with the stars of Madagascar can treat themselves to a luxurious overnight stay at Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) with the 2D1N Stay Wild! Package.
From S$475++, guests will enjoy a specially curated experience at USS, alongside must-have Madagascar merchandise perfect as keepsakes in addition to a night’s stay in premium comfort at RWS’ eco-luxurious Equarius Hotel.
Art lovers may also opt for Hotel Michael, from S$415++. Featuring artistic furnishings and mural-adorned walls, the hotel is just a stone's throw away from the theme park.
2D1N Stay Wild! Package includes:
- 1-night stay in deluxe room at Equarius Hotel or Hotel Michael
- Breakfast for 2
- One day ticket to Universal Studios Singapore for 2 adults
- 2 x S$10 Universal Studios Singapore F&B Voucher at select F&B outlets (minimum spend S$25)
- 2 x S$5 Universal Studios Singapore Retail Voucher at select retail outlets (minimum spend S$25)
- 1 x photograph opportunity with Madagascar characters (6R Digiphoto)
- Limited edition Madagascar merchandise for 2
Image credits Resorts World Sentosa