Location: The Float @ Marina Bay
Date: 9 Mar – 1 Apr 2018
Hour: 5 pm – 10 pm
What is happening?
Art Zoo Inflatable Park brings to life creatures that exist in the realms of both reality and fantasy!
With over 15 sections, you and your little ones are sure to experience unmitigated joy!
Find Mr, Mrs and Little Gorilla at the Black Forest, gaping crocodile at the Green River, and plant eating elephants and rhinoceros at the Orange Rocks.
Track out the legendary Yeti at Yeti’s Peak, numbats and tiger at the Yellow Woods and adorable hedgehogs and moles at the Purple Meadows.
Introduce yourselves to Miss Flamingo at the Pink Lagoon, a new family of otter at the Blue Bay and a hygienic bear taking a bath at the BBB – Bubbly Bear Bath.
Escape from the jellyfishes with the help of the little fishes at Red Reefs, gaze upon the ladybirds at The Beetles and begin a battle of chess with penguins and owls at Checkmates.
Leap into Candy Canyon with the iguanas, make the acquaintance of the friendly Little Kong and slide down the Magical Rainbow unicorn, the highlight of the Art-Zoo!
Since we were at the media preview, let me give you some advice if you are heading down.
- Slippers - wear slippers, both adult and kid. Its just easier to go in and out, especially if your LO is running from inflatable to inflatable
- Age Appropriateness - note that its a "all age" inflatable. Take care of your LOs, especially if there are older kids around (or even adults too)
- Bring a change - Bring extra clothing... trust me, you may need it...
- Take care when it turns dark - its hard to tell when a kid has left a inflatable. Make sure your LO doesn't leave an inflatable without you (especially when it turns dark).
When is it happening?
9 Mar, Friday to 1 Apr 2018, Sunday
- Mon – Thurs: 5 pm – 10 pm (last entry: 9.30 pm)
- Fri – Sun, School holidays, eve of PH & PH: 3 pm – 10 pm (last entry: 9.30 pm)
Where is it happening?
The Float @ Marina Bay, 20 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039805
How much is it?
Children under 24 mths FREE admission with each full paying ticket
- Onsite: $18/person
- Online: $17.80/person
- Online – Bundle of 4 tickets: $16.80/person
For more information, click here.
Photo credits Art-Zoo
BYKidO is a platform aimed at helping you discover the latest events, activities and classes to bring your kids out to! Get ideas of places to go and things to do - and start creating your Family Memories!