Unwind and spend an enriching day out in nature at the Gardens by the Bay with Bollywood Adventures.
Venue: Ficus Room, Active Garden, Gardens by the Bay
Date: 8 or 9 Sep 2021, 9 am - 5 pm
Admission Fee: $115 per child or $210 per pair of children
Bring your kids to join Bollywood Adventures at the Gardens by the Bay for the September holidays! In this special holiday camp, kids will get to unplug, unwind and spend an enriching day out in nature!
Warrior's Holiday Camp
Warriors’ Holiday Camp by Bollywood Adventures lets your children explore our outdoor gardens in depth and gain an appreciation of the many wondrous plants here that are intricately linked to our food and culture. The camp consists of a full day of educational and fun-filled hands-on activities that bring the children closer to the sources of their food and encourage experiential learning.
The camp is suitable for primary school children aged 6 to 12, and will be run by experienced facilitators. All activities are guided and supervised, and all camp materials, lunch and an afternoon snack will be provided.
Choose from either Wed 8 Sep or Thu 9 Sep 2021. Camps will be full day from 9 am to 5 pm. The itinerary is as below
- 9:00am – Arrival and registration of campers
- 9:30am – Ice Breakers (indoors)
- 10:00am – Guided Tour of the Heritage Gardens and Sensory Learning
- 11:00am – The Heritage Gardens Amazing Race!
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Junior Gardener Workshop
- 2:00pm – Jarrarium Making Workshop
- 3:00pm – Afternoon Snack
- 3:30pm – Cookie decoration workshop
- 4:30pm – Reflection, certificate and closing
The camp is available at $115 per child or $210 as a pair. For more details, click here.