Explore Sentosa's first-ever virtual escape room game at Fort Siloso! Solve puzzles, hunt for treasures and explore Singapore’s only preserved coastal fort.
Venue: Fort Siloso
Dates: 14 Dec 2020 - 10 Jan 2021
- Facilitated Play (Youths and Adults)
- 5 pm - 7 pm (Weekdays)
- 11am, 1.30pm, 3.15pm, 5pm, 7pm & 8.45pm (Weekends, Eve of PH & PH)
- Free Play (Family Friendly)
- All Day
Fees: $20 per team (Facilitated) | Free
Gather your family and friends now to explore Sentosa’s first ever virtual escape game set in Fort Siloso! Solve puzzles, hunt for treasures and explore Singapore’s only preserved coastal fort in Fort Siloso - The Quest for Lost Gold. There are two different game modes, and ‘real-world’ prizes to be won!
Free Play For Families (Virtual)
Once upon a time, pirates ruled the seas of Sentosa. While exploring the modern day Fort Siloso, you notice an old key sticking out of the soil. As you start to find more keys, you wonder if there could be a treasure chest left undiscovered by the pirates. Find all the keys that open the treasure chest to win exciting prizes!
- Explore Fort Siloso virtually and learn more about its history through interactive elements within the game.
- Collect all missing keys to unlock a treasure chest containing prizes such as a pair of Sentosa Fun Passes (10 Tokens).
Targeted at players aged 12 and younger, Finders Keepers is available for virtual play anytime at www.sentosa.com.sg/
Facilitated Play For Spouses
You have been ordered to evacuate with some fellow troopers. As you are preparing to evacuate, you discover an old package buried near a cannon. Written on it are clues to a pirates’ treasure chest discovered by one Private Joey when he first arrived in 1885 on Sarang Rimau, or the ‘Tiger's den’. Can you find the treasure in time, before the boat leaves you behind?
- Players will have to work as a team to decipher hidden clues, solve puzzles, and navigate through a 360-degree virtual recreation of Fort Siloso, to find the treasure before the boat leaves in 60 minutes.
- The top three teams with the best timings every week will win Sentosa Fun Passes, with each member receiving a Sentosa Fun Pass (60 Tokens) worth $60.
- Each game session lasts for one hour. There will be two sessions per day on weekdays, and 12 sessions per day every weekend and on public holidays.
- Targeted at youths and adults - might be time to bring the spouse for something different! Lost Treasure of Sarang Rimau will be facilitated by a Game Master via a video-conferencing call.
Teams who have completed the game will also be entered into a lucky draw at the end of the event, and stand a chance to win a staycation package from The Barracks Hotel Sentosa, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, or Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa.
Tickets for the game are priced at $20 and can be purchased at https://questforlostgold.