Head down to the Singapore Sports Hub to take part in FunFam SportFest 2022, a one-day sports carnival for everyone to have an active fun-filled family day!
Venue: Singapore Sports Hub, OCBC Arena Halls 2 and 3
Dates: 17 Dec 2022, 8.30 am - 6 pm
Admission: Free, fees apply for selected parent-child programmes
FunFam SportFest 2022 is a one-day sports carnival by Active Parents, a movement under SportSG to encourage parents to be active with their kids! Families can take part in free sports tryouts, inflatable games and other fun activities conducted fully indoors at the OCBC Arena Halls 2 and 3 at the Singapore Sports Hub!
That's not all! Pre-register for the parent-child programmes where you can bond and create sporting moments with your child and receive a free gift for participating too!
Free Sports Tryouts For Children
ActiveSG Academies and Clubs will be conducting free sports tryouts for children. Take this opportunity to get a first-hand experience from experienced coaches in sports such as Martial Arts, Canoeing, Football, and Floorball!
If your child shows interest in the sport, you may sign-up for the upcoming sport programmes on the spot or register interest for the next launch!
Fun & Active Parent-Child Programmes
For families seeking to up the fun quota by a notch - there will be a series of Parent-Child programmes for families to take part throughout the day. These 60-min programmes are designed for parent and child participation, and include
- Dance Fitness Party: consists of #32, Kids Aerobeats & SupaFresh, Kardioblast & Kardio-Kickboxing
- #32: move to the beat and take part in a session of freestyle dance fitness moves with non-stop pulsating music from various genres and rhythms
- Kids Aerobeats: a fun rhythmic aerobics workout that is not just for kids, but for adults too! It involves the use of numerous muscle groups, making it fun and exciting for all and SupaFresh: an energetic, engaging and fun street dance style with HIIT that allows you to show off your cool moves and groove to the high energy music.
- Kardioblast: a great aerobic workout with low impact moves that promotes muscle conditioning and allows you to burn the calories and Kardio-Kickboxing: a martial arts-inspired workout that incorporates kicks, jabs and hooks for you to sweat it all out
- My 1st Coach: take part in series of games and challenges to explore, discover and experience different fundamental movement skills that you can do with your child!
- Tennis and Volleyball Parent-Child Learn-to-play Programme: come and experience these sports under the guidance of professional coaches and learn the basics of tennis and volleyball with your child!
The Parent-Child Programmes are recommended for children aged between 5 to 12 years old, and are available at $21 for ActiveSG Members and $30 for non-members. ActiveSG members who sign up will be able to off-set up to 30% of the fee as well. Spaces are limited and families who like to take part will need to pre-register here.
Inflatables, Meet & Greets and More Fun Activities
There will be lots of fun activities for families to take part in! Come have a go at our fun sport inflatables, get yourself a temporary tattoo and get your photos taken with the friendly mascots, including Nila too!
Win Prizes and Giveaways
Keep your eyes and ears peeled for mini parent-child challenges and contests happening throughout the day where participants stand a chance to win prizes by taking part too!
But the biggest takeaway is not the prizes - it is the time spent and memories created as a family!
Venue and Date
FunFam SportFest 2022 will be happening at the Singapore Sports Hub, OCBC Arena Halls 2 and 3 on 17 Dec 2022 from 8.30 am to 6 pm.
Entry to the event is FREE for everyone. There will be a fee applicable for families who wish to take part in selected parent-child programmes.
- Admission: Free
- Parent-Child Programme (ActiveSG Member): $21/ parent-child pair
- Parent-Child Programme (Non-members): $30/ parent-child pair
Click here for more information and to register for the parent-child programmes.
Active Parents is a social movement by SportSG that encourages parents to play an active role in their child’s life and sporting journey. Through creating parent-child programmes, they aim to create more bonding moments as a family.
Follow Active Parents on Facebook to stay tuned to their programme line ups, parent-child programmes and activities and learn Active Parenting knowledge and skills.