Location: Changi Airport
Date: 7 Aug - 20 Aug 2017
Hour: 9 am - 6 pm
Have you heard about our new Terminal 4 @ Changi Airport? You can be one of the first to visit the airport by simply registering for the Terminal 4 Open House!
Its a 90 mins tour of the new Terminal (but its not fully functional yet), and is available from the 7th to the 20th of August from 9am to 6pm.
**Note that all Weekend slots have been filled, only Weekday slots are left**
What is there to do?
According to the FAQ, you may play in-app games in the T4 Open House App at the various zones, check out T4 airlines showcases and take part in the Photo of the Day contest! There are also attractive e-vouchers for retail and F&B, and T4 memorabilia to be won.
Click here to Register. You will simply need
- Main registrant's full name, email address, mobile number and NRIC/Passport No.
- Additional registrants' full names and NRIC/Passport No.
Do enter a valid NRIC No. to be eligible for the Lucky Draw!
What prizes are available?
There are great travel prizes to be won when you register to join the tour, including tickets to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul and much more!
Driving / Taxi
- Car: $5 for the first 4 hrs ($0.04 per min thereafter)
- Motorcycle: $1.30 per day
What do you need to note?
- Do not forget your confirmation ticket, you will need to scan it to collect your commemorative boarding pass or to use it for the shuttle bus.
- There are no food or beverages available (only water coolers), so remember to bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated!
- The entire tour is about 1km and 90 mins long, so pack light and don't bring too many things. Perhaps a stroller or baby carrier for the LO?
- There is STRICTLY no re-entry. So don't forget to leave anything outside (especially the baby)!
- Expect about 15,000 visitors a day at the open house, thus do arrive early and try not to miss your selected time slot!
For more information, please visit the Terminal 4 Open House website.
|Terminal 4 Open House
7th - 20th August
9am - 6pm
Free (Registration Required)
Photo Credits: Terminal 4 Open House
BYKIdO writes about places to go, things to do, in general anything that helps you to Bring Your Kid Out!
Like us on Facebook (BYKidO) and share us with your Mummy and Daddy friends, because every Parenting Journey needs some help.
|Selected Sports Promotions for BYKidO Pass Holders