Explore the wild and enjoy exclusive, fun-filled wildlife experiences in the day, and finally wind down in your own luxurious air-conditioned dome tent under the stars!
Dates: 1, 7, 8, 21 & 22 Apr 2023 (on select dates)
Time: 1.30pm to 10am (next day)
Pricing: from $1,699 per tent, up to 4 pax (U.P. $2,000) | Book here
Glamping in the Wild @Singapore Zoo
Calling all adventurers! Here’s your chance to connect with wildlife and nature with Singapore Zoo's "Glamping in the Wild"! The refreshed programme returns from 1 April 2023 offering behind-the-scenes tours and more to thrill the heart of any animal lover looking for a meaningful respite amidst nature. Here's taking a closer look at some of the programme key highlights that you can enjoy:
Programme Key Highlights
Meet The Asian Elephants
Kickstart your adventure getting acquainted with the enigmatic herd of Asian Elephants during a special feeding and chit-chat session with their carers. Find out the personality quirks of each of the five female pachyderms and see which one you most closely relate to.
Backstage Pass: Animal Healthcare & Wild Africa Guided Tour
Embark on an insightful peep into animal healthcare. This backstage pass allows you to discover the inner workings of our Wildlife Nutrition Centre that caters to the nutritional needs of some 15,000 animals that call Singapore Zoo, Night Safari and River Wonders home. Learn how the dedicated nutrition team works hand in hand with their animal care counterparts to plan diets that closely replicate what the animals would eat in the wild. Continue your journey at the Wildlife Healthcare and Research Centre and turn your attention to the clinical world of the veterinary experts as they keep the wild residents in the pinkest of health. If you’re lucky, you might even catch the vets tending to a patient or two. Your private guide will then transport you to Wild Africa for an introduction to the charismatic carnivores.
Splash Safari Presentation
Round off the afternoon with priority seats at the Splash Safari presentation and soak in the aquatic acrobatics of the captivating Californian Sea Lion while learning how to better care for the seas and planet.
Dinner At Forest Lodge & Free And Easy Night Activities
After a hearty dinner, breathe in the evening smells of the rainforest with a relaxing stroll as the park winds down for the day – keep your eyes peeled and listen with a keen ear and you might chance upon native wildlife such as the Spotted Wood Owls or Sunda Colugos that reside in the parks as they start their twilight rituals.
Luxurious Dome Tent
As night falls, retreat to the cosy comfort of your dome tent and let the soothing sounds of the Upper Seletar Reservoir rock you to sleep.
Breakfast in the Wild
Photo Credit: Mandai Wildlife Group
Wrap up your glamp with the signature Breakfast in the Wild, which features a tantalising array of local and international flavours thoughtfully created with ingredients friendly to wildlife and the planet. The highlight of your morning will surely be the encounters with the animal ambassadors including enigmatic Orangutans, an inquisitive Tamandua, boisterous Coatimundis and vibrant Macaws*.
*Appearances subject to weather and animal conditions
- 1-night stay in a dome tent at Pavilion by the Lake in Singapore Zoo, inclusive of bed, fan & décor (up to 4 registered pax per tent)
- Park admission to Singapore Zoo
- Guided Tour & Animal Encounters
- Dinner Set at Forest Lodge, Singapore Zoo
- Breakfast in the Wild at Ah Meng Restaurant (Terrace)
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-registration is required for all participants;
- Cap at 4 pax per tent, and during programme commencement
- Minimum age of participation is 5 years old & above
- Adult-Child supervisory ratio for guests aged 20 and below:
- Must always be accompanied by a registered adult (above 21)
- Maximum of 3 children to 1 registered adult
- There must be at least 1 adult in each tent
- Programme is available on a first-come-first-served basis
- Rate includes park admission, all meals and conducted tours stated in the itinerary
- Rates and programmes are correct at point of communication and subject to change without prior notice
- Fees paid are strictly non-refundable and confirmed booking is non-changeable.
- Surcharge is applicable on specific eve and on Public Holiday
- Some programmes are weather permitting. In the event of wet weather, Mandai Wildlife Group reserves the right to replace the affected outdoor programme with an indoor programme deemed suitable per staff’s own discretion
- Other Term and Conditions apply. Mandai Wildlife Group reserves the right to amend or add to the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- View full Terms and Conditions.
For further details or to make a booking, visit this link.