Blooming in the heart of Singapore’s downtown – Jumptopia is set to arrive at its next destination, Gardens by the Bay from 20 Dec 2021!
*Updated (19 Dec 2022): Added photos and our experience visiting Jumptopia
Venue: Gardens by the Bay, Bayfront Pavilion
Dates: 20 Dec 2021 - 3 Jul 2022
Admission: from $16.50 per pax (available exclusively on Klook)
Jumptopia: Wonder Garden will be happening at Gardens by the Bay, Bayfront Pavilion from 20 Dec 2021 to 3 Jul 2022. Follow Kiztopia Friends into the gardens and watch them transform the Pavilion into an amazing Wonder Garden that is set to dazzle and capture the hearts of all with this 8,600 sq ft of space!
Garden Themed Bouncy Castles
With 10 unique play concepts occupying 8,600 sq ft of space, little ones can look forward to conquering garden-themed bouncy castles, capturing IG-worthy shots, bringing home limited edition souvenirs, and even enjoying yummy bites by Kith Café!
Find Chef Bell with his honey at Bell's Honey Pot, hop onboard Tiger's River Cruise and go sightseeing, explore and be enchanted by Drago's Tropical Forest, or gear up for an invigorating experience as you navigate through Happy's Garden Maze, and many more!
We had the opportunity to visit Jumptopia: Wonder Gardens and here are some of our thoughts and tips for those thinking of visiting!
- Not big but not small either: The play area is definitely not as big as the previous venue at Marina Bay Sands. However, it is still sizable for the kids to be jumping for an entire 1hour 45mins.
- Bouncy castle or bouncy garden: We feel that the it is more appropriate to call the play are a bouncy garden as just feels like you are bouncing in a garden. The structures are much more flat and connected, and not so much like individual "castles".
- There is not much space to lounge around: Almost the entire floor area is bouncy castle! Kiztopia has definitely made use of every space available for the bouncy castle and that means parents do not have much space to just sit down and chill.. That's not so bad because...
- Be prepared to join in: You will most likely end up in a bouncy area and jumping with the kids. Which isn't that bad as we did end up having more fun!
- There's a cafe: but in case you are definitely not thinking of going in, you can lounge at the Kith cafe that is located within the venue. Just note that there are limited seats available.
We also like to share some tips with parents who are looking to visit.
- Wear grip socks: for both adults and kids, this makes it easier to move around and definitely less slipping and falling over.
- Wear a backpack: our personal preference is to bring a backpack and to keep the water bottles and essentials inside. You can easily bounce around with the backpack without having anything in your hands (except your camera phones)!
- Watch the little ones: as with any visit to the bouncy castles, little ones are prone to be knocked over. We encourage parents to look after their young ones.
- Park at Bayfront Plaza: if you are driving, do park at Bayfront Plaza carpark and not at the main Gardens by the Bay. Jumptopia is located at the Bayfront Pavilion (and if you are taking public transport, the nearest MRT is Bayfront MRT on the Downtown Line).
- Not the first door - the second one: if you are driving, you need to walk pass the first door at Bayfront Pavilion (where Kith is located) and the next door is the main entrance to the play area.
Have more tips? Share it with us in our Community Forum so that more families can benefit from it too!
Tickets are available exclusively on Klook at $18 per pax or $66 for a family bundle (4 pax). Pricing is the same for children and adult, every person will require a ticket to enter.
- $18 per pax (child/adult)
- $66 family package (4 pax)
- Free for under 12 months old
Children under the age of 12 months old at the time of admission can enter for free when accompanied by a paying participant and an adult. Birth certificate for verification is required
Each ticket is for a 1hr 45mins play session at Jumptopia: Wonder Garden. You will need to choose a timeslot when purchasing your ticket.
- 10am – 11.45am
- 12pm - 1.45pm
- 2pm – 3.45pm
- 4pm - 5.45pm
- 6pm – 7.45pm
*15 minutes is allocated for thorough cleaning and reset of the bouncy castles between each play session
Jumptopia: Wonder Garden is located at Gardens by the Bay, Bayfront Pavilion. The nearest MRT is Bayfront MRT on the Downtown Line. If driving, you should park at the Bayfront Plaza (open-air carpark)