The Sentosa Food Fest happens from 21 Oct to 31 Dec 2022 with 10 consecutive weeks’ worth of exciting food experiences on the island!
Dates: 21 Oct - 31 Dec 2022
Admission: Free, food is payable
It’s food galore in Sentosa this October to December with the inaugural Sentosa Food Fest happening from 21 Oct till 31 Dec 2022. Families can expect 10 weeks of indulgence with different food festivals during this period.
The festival will host 4 signature events, including to the highly anticipated return of Sentosa GrillFest, Singapore’s only food street by the beach, as well as the inaugural Sentosa Restaurant Trail, a gastronomic adventure across Sentosa featuring both contemporary cuisines and fan-favourites. Also part of the festival are the Sentosa Food Truck Fiesta and Craft Beer Jamboree.
Sentosa GrillFest Is Back
Venue: Siloso Beach
Dates: Every Fri - Sun from 21 Oct - 13 Nov, 5 pm to 9 pm
Sentosa GrillFest kicks off the entire festival with tasty grilled delights and beachside barbecues along Siloso Beach. With 31 F&B establishments and over 200 offerings this year, this is the largest edition of Sentosa GrillFest yet!
Happening every Friday to Sunday from 21 October to 13 November, from 5pm to 9pm, the event will tantalise guests’ taste buds and invite them to discover an array of creative and Instagram-worthy grilled foods along a 500m stretch from Beach Plaza to Scentopia.
Families can expect 4 zones, each with a unique aspect!
- Local Flavours: Indulge in traditional, authentic tastes in this zone presented by the Mount Faber Leisure Group, comprising local favourites with a twist at Charcoal Wok and smoky grilled flavours at Mount Faber Woodfire Grill. Fan favourites from past years’ events, such as Lobster Hokkien Mee and Bamboo Nasi Lemak, will also return this year. Guests can enjoy this curation of offerings nestled within the Central Beach Bazaar, a brand-new attraction that offers a day-to-night carnival beach experience.
- Greatest Hits: Here, guests are introduced to different tastes as they discover an array of cuisines and savour unique flavours. With Sentosa GrillFest favourites from past years among the offerings, guests can once again munch on bourbon coke striploin by Homeground Grill & Bar and grilled rice bowls by Craft’B, alongside new dishes such charcoal battered fish and chips by Wild Tide. Participating eateries located along the Siloso Beach stretch, including Ola Beach Club, will also be part of the line-up, offering guests multiple dining options to complete the all-rounded island experience.
- Just Grill: Helmed by renowned grocer and wholesaler Angliss, this zone will allow guests to choose their meats and have it grilled right before their eyes. Food can be customised to each guest’s liking and served with a selection of sides, curated to pair best with each main course choice.
- Chill Out: After an evening of feasting, guests can wind down with a bottle of craft beer, sweet treats, good music and good vibes. This zone at Emerald Pavilion brings together a myriad of exciting offerings, including the limited-edition Sentosa Jubilee Edition Islander Brew by Sentosa and Brewerkz, grilled fruits by Durian Edition, locally brewed craft beer on tap by Glugland, as well as seasonal flavours of artisanal ice cream and sorbet by Legato.
The Inaugural Sentosa Restaurant Trail
Dates: Mon to Thu from 7 - 17 Nov 2022
Indulge in more for less at some of Sentosa’s favourite dining outlets with the inaugural Sentosa Restaurant Trail! Savour cuisines from around the world served in style at 12 picturesque venues including beach clubs and waterfront restaurants. During these two weeks, guests can enjoy specially curated lunch or dinner set menus at fixed prices in participating restaurants across Sentosa.
Families can expect set menus available from as low as $30++ for a two-course meal during lunch, while a four-course dinner with wine is priced at $80++.
Look forward to an array of scrumptious mains ranging from woodfire-grilled ribeye steak, Mediterranean squid ink paella, seasonal fish of the day, aged black vinegar pork ribs and blue swimmer crab fried rice across participating restaurants such as Bedrock Origin, FOC Sentosa, Greenwood Fish Market, The Kitchen Table (W Singapore – Sentosa Cove) and WOK015 Kitchen (ONE015 Marina Sentosa Cove).
More Signature F&B Events To Wet Your Appetite
In addition to Sentosa GrillFest and Sentosa Restaurant Trail, more signature F&B events will be rolled out over the next few weeks to transform Sentosa into an F&B haven this year-end period.
- Soak up the festival atmosphere with a variety of food options at the inaugural Sentosa Food Truck Fiesta, happening at Palawan Green right after Sentosa GrillFest. Guests can also relish every moment with free Movies by the Beach screenings, before strolling through the Festive Market for some post-meal shopping. Food Truck Fiesta will take place across two weeks, every Friday to Sunday from 18 to 27 November 2022.
- Rounding up Sentosa Food Fest’s signature events, Craft Beer Jamboree will be a time for beer enthusiasts to discover local and international craft beer brands all in one place.
A range of food-related programmes and activities will also be introduced, including cooking workshops by the Junior Chef Association and sustainable farming and habits workshops by Siloso Beach Resort, among others.
Sentosa Islanders Earn Double Points
As an additional perk, Sentosa Islander members stand to earn double the number of Islander points at Sentosa GrillFest and Sentosa Food Truck Fiesta, simply by spending a minimum of $20 in a single receipt. Those who have not yet signed up for a Sentosa Islander membership can do so here.