The River Safari introduced the "Glamping With Manatees" last year, and it was snapped up in a couple of hours. The programme is back for the 2021 March Holidays due to popular demand!
Where: River Safari, Amazon Flooded Forest (Air-conditioned)
Date: 2-Day-1-Night Stay between 14 - 20 Mar 2021
Price: From $999 per tent (sleeps 4 persons)
The River Safari introduced the "Glamping With Manatees" programme last year that combines a day out with the animals with a 2D1N magical glamping adventure!
Families will get to enjoy exclusive, fun-filled wildlife experiences in the day, followed by an intimate sleepover experience at the Amazon Flooded Forest with Canola and her family!
Package In A Glance
- 1-night stay in a bell tent at Amazon Flooded Forest in River Safari, inclusive of bed, fan & décor (Up to 4 persons per tent)
- Park admission to River Safari
- Guided Tour & Animal Encounters
- Set Dinner at Night Safari Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant
- Breakfast Toast Set at Singapore Zoo Inuka Café
Pricing per tent (for up to 4 pax) starts from $999 for weekday and $1,299 for weekends. As of 10am on 19 Feb, slots are available for 16 and 18 (Weekday), and 14, 19 and 20 (Weekend)
Note: For safety purpose, the minimum age of participation is 5 years old and a maximum of 3 children to 1 paying adult
Feedback From Previous Participants
Unique Experience: "Very relaxing, very suitable for adults and children, the Glamping are also very clean and spacious"
A Wonderful Experience: "The day programs were fun and educational. The glamping experience was surreal. Manatee is my son’s favorite animal now. Would highly recommend this to anyone"
Glamping With Manatees: "My family and I had an awesome time! It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience to be sleeping so close to the manatees. The whole programme was well paced with lots of interesting things to see and do. Our tent was also really nicely put together and had a luxe feel and look to it. Highly recommended and we hope that this is offered again next year! 😊"
- 2.15pm: Check-in
- 2.45pm: Be A River Explorer (Self-Guided Tour)
- 4.30pm: Once Upon A River! Show
- 5.00pm: "Fishy Business" Behind-the-Scenes & Exclusive Keeper’s Interaction at Squirrel Monkey Forest
- 6.15pm: Mystery Animal Meet & Greet
- 7.00pm: Set Dinner at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant
- 8.30pm: Night Activities at Amazon Flooded Forest & Showers
- 10.30pm: Glamp With Manatees
- 7.30am: Rise & Shine
- 8.45am: Breakfast Set at Inuka Café
- 9.40am: Camp Tradition: The Animal Song!
- 10.00am: End of Glamp
Visit the KKDay purchase page for more details. What do you think? Will you be joining in this exclusive experience?