Location: Police Heritage Centre, Police Headquarters, New Phoenix Park
Date: 1 - 28 Jun 2019
Hour: 10 am (Weekday + Saturday), 1.30 pm & 3.30 pm (Weekday Only)
Did you know that there is a Police Heritage Centre located within the Police Headquarters? The Heritage Centre usually open for tours to the general public but targeted towards an older audience.
A Children's Season Special Tour
Each year in June, a special tour is organised for children aged between 4 - 12 years old as part of the Children's Season. During this special tour, kids will go on a guided tour to learn more about the police force and its history.
There will also be policing activities and kids sized police uniforms for dress up and photo-taking too!
Tours are free but by appointment only!
Make your appointment by calling the PHC Visit Management Office @ 6478 2123 (Office Hours: 9 am - 5 pm) or email SPF_Police_Heritage@spf.gov.sg
The Children's Season Tours will be available from 1 to 28 June 2019.
- Weekdays (except Mon): 10 am, 1.30 pm and 3.30 pm
- Sat: 10 am
- Closed Mon, Sun, Eve of PH & PH
Flashback to BYKidO's Visit in 2018
- The Tour is by Appointment only. Check the Police Heritage Centre website for the latest information.
- Strictly no walk-ins allowed. As the area is a restricted area, registered participants must pre-fill in a form to provide identification.
- On event day, please bring a photo identification. Children above 7 will need to bring their EZ link cards while those below 7 do not require identification
- The tour is about 1.5hrs long, do note that registration process may take some time due to the exchange of identification for a visitor pass.
BYKidO's Tip: As parking is not allowed within the compound, you may consider parking at the nearby shopping malls (Square 2 or Velocity), or the hospitals nearby (Ren Ci, Mount Elizabeth Novena)
Slots fill up quite quickly, so faster fingers first! and do let us know if you manage to get a slot for your family!