Located at Johor, LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is a LEGO-themed attraction with lots to play and to do for families!
Venue: 7 Jalan LEGOLAND, Bandar Medini Iskandar Malaysia, 79250 Iskandar Puteri (Nusajaya), Johor, Malaysia.
Opening Hours: 10 am - 5 pm (closed on certain days, see below for details)
Admission: from RM149 (child), RM189 (adult) - check Klook for latest promotions
Enjoy the world of LEGO with the whole family at LEGOLAND Malaysia, Malaysia's first international theme park! Feed your imagination in the world of interlocking LEGO bricks and amazing worlds constructed entirely out of Lego.
The LEGOLAND theme park in Johor Bahru has over 40 fun attractions and rides suitable for families and children of all ages. There are multiple zones to explore, each with their own theme, and a huge array of theme park rides, waterpark areas, and more!
*Are you traveling to Malaysia? Stay connected with at eSIM from Airalo.
- Main Play Zones
- Opening Hours
- Ticket Prices & Packages
- Tips For Families Visiting LEGOLAND Malaysia
- Staying at LEGOLAND Malaysia
- Getting to LEGOLAND Malaysia
3 Main Play Zones
The resort is as large as 50 full-size football pitches and filled with more than 15,000 LEGO models made from over 60 million LEGO bricks! You will find over 40 attractions across the entire theme park for families and children (most activities will be suitable for 4 years old and above).
There are 3 main zones within the theme park, the Theme Lands, Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium! Tickets are sold separately or as a bundle. Below are more details of each zone.
LEGOLAND Theme Park
8 different themed lands await you at the LEGOLAND Park. You start from The Beginning where you will get your tickets and visit Asia's largest LEGO Shop, the Big Shop!
Be prepared for action-packed rides at LEGO Technic. Attractions include the newly opened Planet LEGOLAND where you can build and rebuild your own creations! You will find fascinating science workshops happening here!
At LEGO City, you will find most of the transport-themed attractions from piloting colourful planes to diving an electric car - don't forget to hop on the LEGOLAND Express to go on a journey through the main attractions in the park.
Visit the fantasy world of LEGO Kingdoms as you cross the drawbridge and explore a magical kingdom with a magnificent castle, thrilling dragon rides that transport you back to medieval times and even a Forestmen Hideout for adventure seekers!
At the heart of LEGOLAND is the much-loved true-to-life miniature version of Asia’s iconic landmarks. MINILAND uses over 30 million LEGO bricks to create famous attractions from 17 Asian countries, including Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur , Singapore’s Merlion, India’s Taj Mahal and more!
<NEW> MINILAND is now shaded - providing families with a cooler venue to admire the impressive replica of 17 Asian’s landmarks. This new shaded area covers an area of 106 badminton courts and stands at 18 metres! We hear that another immersive experience, MINILAND Amazing Malaysia will be launching in August 2023, where visitors can admire LEGO® models built to scale, depicting the Malaysia's breathtaking landscapes, architecture, and culture.
Over at Imagination, you will find DUPLO inspired play zones for little heroes plus plenty of building, racing and sky-rising activities for big heroes alike. Don't forget to drop by DUPLO Playtown, an interactive play zone for young ones!
At the Land of Adventures, families will journey into the forgotten worlds of Pharoahs and dinosaurs.
Put your Ninja skills to the test at the LEGO NINJAGO World! Get transported to a parallel NINJAGO universe and become a Master of Spinjitzu.
LEGOLAND Water Park
Be ready for splashing wet fun at the LEGOLAND® Water Park with more than 20 slides, rides, shows and water games in this water park that’s exciting for anyone, no matter your age*.
Take note that kids below 3 years old are required to wear waterproof swim diaper to enter the water
As with any water park, do get prepared to get wet while having fun! Younger ones can spend time in the Joker Soaker playground or the DUPLO Splash Safari, both are water playgrounds suitable for 91 cm and above, while the entire family can relax at the waves of the LEGO Wave Pool. Those seeking more excitement may want to go on the many slides, tunnels and tubes!
SEA LIFE Aquarium
SEA LIFE Aquarium at LEGOLAND Malaysia showcases more than 25 display tanks in 11 habitat zones, allowing families to get up-close to 13,000 sea creatures from 120 species!
The standard opening hours at LEGOLAND Malaysia are
- Theme Park: 10 am - 5 pm (closed on Wed)
- Water Park: 10 am - 5 pm (closed on Tue)
- SEA LIFE: 10 am - 6 pm daily (last entry at 5 pm)
Check the opening hours page for the latest update as well as the temporary closure of attractions.
Ticket Prices and Packages
Tickets are available in various packages, including single park and multipark as well as day tickets or annual passes.
- 1-Day Theme Park: RM189 (Adult), RM149 (Child)
- 1-Day Theme Park + SEA LIFE: RM249 (Adult), RM200 (Child)
- 1-Day Theme Park + SEA LIFE + WATER PARK: RM313 (Adult), RM259 (Child)
Annual Passes can be purchased for just an additional RM58 per person for Singapore Residents. For more details, please refer to the annual pass page.
Families may also wish to check Klook for the latest promotions and ticket prices.
*Kids below 3 years old enter for free.
What To Take Note When Visiting LEGOLAND Malaysia
Build The Thrills Building Activity (@familystaysg)
We had the opportunity to visit in April 2022, and here are some sharing that we have from our recent visit as well as answers to queries that we received from our social media followers.
- Rooms and Park Maintenance: Overall, we felt that it is clean and pretty well maintained.
- Nearby Mall/Amenities: At Mall Medini, you will still find a KFC, Burger King, Secret Recipe and a supermarket.
- Crowd: we went on the long weekend, and the crowd was still manageable. For the popular rides, we had to wait about 2 - 3 rounds before it was out turn.
- Suggested No. of Days: The theme park is fairly large and you will probably need 2 days to finish everything. If you factor in the Water Park and SEA LIFE, that is probably another day or 2.
- Bring Water Bottles, Hat, Umbrella, Portable Fan: For those who have not visited, the theme park is outdoors and can get really hot. While there is air-conditioned places to hide (attractions, restaurants, shops), but mostly you will be outdoors so be prepared.
- Age Suitability: You will find some play areas for younger kids but the rides and attractions mainly caters to 4 years old and above. You can refer to this page to check on the suitability of various rides.
- New Attractions: there are ongoing Build The Thrills activities and events happening from now till 26 Jun 2022. There's also the newly opened Planet LEGOLAND too.
Where To Stay
Our recommendation is to book a night’s stay at the LEGOLAND Hotel and you will definitely appreciate that it is located together with the attractions, making it easy to travel around. It is also conveniently located just next to Mall Medini too!
But that's not all! After all the fun in the theme park, families can enjoy themselves back at the themed rooms too - there are 5 different themes to choose from including Pirate, Adventure, Kingdom, Ninjago and the latest addition - Friends! In the room, you will can solve clues to puzzles and finally opening the treasure box for a special gift too!
Parents will also be please to know that rooms are split into a bunk bed for kids, and a separate room with a king-sized bed for parents - separated by a sliding door too!
We also recommend having the buffet at Bricks Restaurant where you will be spoiled for choice - and where the children will enjoy picking their own items AND ice cream / desserts too! A special tip, remember to head outdoors to the foyer (it can be easily forgotten) as there are more food options there too!
Alternatively, there are hotels outside of the theme park (about 5 - 10 mins drive), including Hotel Jen Puteri Habour and Hotel Ramadan. You can use HotelPlanner to find suitable hotels in the area too!
How To Get To LEGOLAND Malaysia
Situated in the west of Johor Bahru at Iskandar Puteri (formerly known as Nusajaya). LEGOLAND Malaysia is a 20-min drive from Johor’s Senai International Airport and about an 55-min drive from Singapore's Changi International Airport.
From Johor Bahru / CIQ via the Coastal Highway
- From Danga Bay, proceed straight via the Coastal Highway
- Proceed all the way to Iskandar Puteri
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort will be seen before reaching Kota Iskandar
From the North-South Highway / Senai Airport
- Take Tuas / Iskandar Puteri / Pontian / Tanjung Pelepas EXIT 253
- Proceed to Iskandar Puteri EXIT 312
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort signage will lead you to the destination!
From Singapore Via Tuas Second Link
- After checkpoints, proceed until Iskandar Puteri EXIT 312
- You will see LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort's directional signs
From Singapore Via Woodland Checkpoint
- Proceed to Danga Bay and take the turn to Iskandar Puteri via the Coastal Highway
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort will be seen before reaching Kota Iskandar
Parking is available at RM10 per day, and complimentary for Triple-Park Annual Pass holders.
*Photo Credits: LEGOLAND Malaysia website, @familystaysg