LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort announced that it will reopen to families and visitors on the 25 June 2020. The reopening plan is in line with guidelines released by the Malaysian government following a host of relaxed restrictions across the country.
Families can once again immerse themselves in the awesome world of LEGO® at LEGOLAND Theme Park and LEGOLAND Hotel with health, hygiene, and safety protocols in place.
LEGOLAND Water Park will continue its temporary closure in adherence to precautions.
Prioritizing Safety and Hygiene
Despite the implementation of safety protocols, guests will still be able to enjoy the unique LEGOLAND experience with peace of mind knowing that their families are in good hands at the resort.
To provide the assurance to our guests, LEGOLAND has installed new facilities, processes, and manpower in line with the safety protocols and procedures, this includes:
- Social distancing and crowd control
- Limitation of capacity to 30% of normal operations
- Temperature screening and guest registration
- Hygiene and disinfection protocols
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
Promotions and Offers
Families can book ahead and plan for their next holidays through a variety of attractive and flexible offers as part of LEGOLAND’s effort to further support the government’s efforts to reinvigorate the tourism industry.
These promotions come with an extended validity period that is relatively longer than the usual packages. This is part of LEGOLAND’s effort to further support the
government’s efforts to reinvigorate the tourism industry. Some of the offers include:
- 3-month extension for all Annual Pass – Valid for passes that have expired or are expiring between February – December 2020
- Limited Time Annual Pass Renewal – Annual Pass renewed from now onwards will be valid until December 2021
- Limited Time Free Hotel Stay – Book 1 night and get the 2nd night for free
- Limited Time Free Theme Park Access – Buy 1 Day ticket and get the 2nd ticket for free