Location: One Raffles Place | Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower | Far East Square | Keck Seng Towers | Robinson Centre
Hour: Various timing
Admission: Check article for details
Visit the CBD on a weekday and its always bustling and full of energy. On the other hand, the CBD area on a weekend offers a quiet environment for families to spend time in nice open spaces!
Places at the CBD that are quite family friendly are:
- Marina Bay Link Mall
- The Lawn @ Marina Bay / The Promontory
- Far East Square
- Area between One Raffles Place and Chevron House
While parking charges in the area are crazy on the weekdays, it's vastly different on the weekend! Don't believe us? Check out the parking charges for 5 selected buildings @ CBD! If you are looking outside of the CBD, you may take a look here.
*These rates are sourced online and are accurate at time of posting. Last updated April 2021
Cheap Weekend Car Parks @ the CBD
One Raffles Place
Just $3.75 the whole weekend! Carpark fees at One Raffles Place is just at $3.75 starting from 5pm on Friday to 7am Monday. It's also $3.75 from 7am to 7am the next day for Public Holidays too!
- Mon - Fri (5pm - 7am next day): $3.75
- Sat, Sun and PH (7am to 6.59am next day): $3.75
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1, 2 ,3 & Marina Bay Link Mall
If you are not intending to spend more than 4hrs, you may wish to consider parking at MBFC Tower 1, 2, 3 or Marina Bay Link Mall. From 6pm on Fridays till 6am on Mondays, the 1st 4hr parking at these carparks will only be $3.21! These rates also hold true for 6am - 6am on Public Holidays
- Mon - Fri (6pm - 6am the next day): $3.21 for 1st 4hrs, $0.30/10mins subsequently
- Sat, Sun and Public Holidays (6am - 6am the next day): $3.21 for 1st 4hrs, $0.30/10mins subsequently
Far East Square
If you don't mind being on the out-skirts of the CBD area, you may wish to consider parking at the Far East Square Carpark. Just $3.21 per entry from 6pm to 5.59am the following from Monday to Friday, and from 6am to 6am the following day for Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday!
- Mon - Fri (5pm - 5.59am the next day): $3.21 per entry
- Sat, Sun and PH (6am - 6am the next day): $3.21 per entry
Keck Seng Towers
Located along Cecil Street is Keck Seng Tower, and probably the cheapest carpark you can find at the CBD in this direction. You can enjoy $3 per entry from 6pm to 10pm from Monday to Friday, and $3 per entry from 2pm to 10pm on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays!
*Do note that the carpark closes after 10pm.
- Mon - Fri:
- $2.50 per 30mins from 8am to 6pm
- $3 per entry from 6pm to 10pm
- Sat, Sun and PH:
- $2.50 per 30mins from 8am to 2pm
- $3 per entry from 2pm to 10pm
Along Robinson Road (the other direction), Robinson Centre offers the cheapest parking on weekends and Public Holidays at $2.50 per entry from 1pm. You will also enjoy $3 per entry parking fees from 5pm to 8am the next day from Monday to Friday.
- Mon - Fri
- $2.20 per 30mins from 8am to 5pm
- $3 per entry after 5pm
- Sat, Sun and PHs:
- $2.20 per 30mins from 8am to 1pm
- $2.50 per entry after 1pm
So if you are thinking of going somewhere quiet and different over the weekends, perhaps you can consider these 5 parking spots that we have found. If you know of other alternatives, do share with us in the comments, or join us in our conversations on our social media channels too!