Attractions, such as the Zoo, River Safari, ArtScience Museums, etc, will be opening as part of Singapore Phase 2 Reopening. Here are the guidelines you need to take note of before heading down.
Photo Credit: Wildlife Reserves Singapore
Starting from 1 July 2020, a number of attractions will be gradually reopening as part of Singapore's phase 2 reopening. Don't expect things to be back to pre-COVID 19, so here are a number of guidelines that you need to take note of before heading down.
Photo Credits: Garden by the Bay
- ArtScience Museum, Marina Bay Sands Skypark and Observation Deck: 1 July 2020, Open to Sands Reward Members only.
- Singapore Zoo, River Safari, and Jurong Bird Park: 4 July 2020 (Friends of Wildlife) | 6 July 2020 (Public), Book a timed-entry ticket before visiting.
- Gardens by the Bay, Flower Dome: 1 July 2020 (Friends of the Garden) | 11 July (Public), Book a timed-entry ticket before visiting, via website or App only.
- Madame Tussauds: 1 July 2020, Pre-book tickets before heading down.
- Bounce: 1 July 2020, Book a timed-entry ticket before visiting, limited to 1 spectator per jumper and 33 jumpers per session
- Zero Latency: 4 July 2020, Book a timed-entry ticket before visiting.
- Universal Studios Singapore: 1 July 2020 (Closed Mon - Wed), Tickets must be pre-booked.
- S.E.A Aquarium: 4 July 2020 (Closed Wed - Fri), Tickets must be pre-booked
- Canopy Park and Changi Experience Studio @ Jewel Changi Airport: 3 July, 2020, Tickets to be pre-booked online. HSBC Rain Vortex Light and Sound show to remain closed.
Other Venues To Take Note Of
Photo Credit: The Joy of Toys
- National Gallery, National Museums and Asian Civilisation Museum: 26 June, Children's exhibitions are not open and limited to groups of 5.
- National Library Branches: 1 July 2020, Pre-book entry slots online and limited to 30mins per visit
- National Parks and Nature Reserves: 19 June 2020, Free Entry for all.
- AirZone: 4 July 2020, Book a timed-entry ticket online before visiting.
- The Joy of Toys: 6 July 2020, Walk-in on a first-come-first-serve basis only
Know of any other attractions and venues that are opened? Tell us in the comments and we will add them in!