Cloud Forest, OCBC Skyway, Supertree Observatory and Floral Fantasy – as well as the Garden Rhapsody sound and light show, will open in phases at a later date.
Following the Government's announcement that 13 attractions will be allowed to open from 1 July 2020, Gardens by the Bay’s Friends of the Gardens members will be able to visit the Flower Dome at the Gardens by the Bay from 1 July, while the public can visit from 11 July.
The other ticketed attractions at the Gardes by the Bay – Cloud Forest, OCBC Skyway, Supertree Observatory and Floral Fantasy – as well as the Garden Rhapsody sound and light show, will open in phases at a later date. This is to ensure that the new safety and operational protocols put in place can be assessed rigorously to ensure the safety of visitors and staff at all times before Gardens by the Bay fully reopens.
Enjoy $1 Off Flower Dome Tickets via the New Gardens by the Bay App
To facilitate a contactless experience, Gardens by the Bay has launched a new app to enable visitors to purchase and scan their tickets, perform SafeEntry check-in and check-out, and get real-time updates on crowd levels in the Gardens.
During this period, you will also have to pre-book a time slot to visit the Flower Dome, this can be done from 7 July on the new App or on the Gardens by the Bay's website. Ticket booths will not be open yet.
You will also enjoy $1 Off Flower Dome Tickets when you purchase on the App before the end of September.
Other Precautionary Measures
Precautionary measures will be taken to ensure visitor safety. These include:
- Temperature screening
- Safe distancing of 1m and floor markers to guide people in complying
- Automatic entry and exit doors
- One-directional flow of visitors in Flower Dome
- Self-disinfecting coating on commonly touched surfaces like lift buttons and escalator railings
- Sanitisation of public amenities like toilets every hour
- Hand sanitisers available at all entrances, exits and high contact areas
- Equipping the air-chilling system in Flower Dome with high-performance germicidal Ultra Violet (C) emitters similar to those used in healthcare institutions to improve air quality
What do you think? Will you be visiting anytime soon?