Location: Changi Terminal 3
Date: 31 Aug - 8 Oct 2017
Hour: 12 pm - 11 pm
From now till the 8th of October, Changi Airport is celebrating the most important ones in our lives - the Kids! So head down to the Changi Loves Kids Carnival for a fun filled outing of carnival games, rides and treats!
Changi Loves Kids Carnival
Terminal 3, Departure Hall Level 2 (near row 11)
|31 Aug – 10 Sep
16, 17, 23, 24, 30 Sep
1, 6, 7, 8 Oct
|12 noon – 11pm|
|15, 22, 29 Sep||6pm – 11pm|
- A minimum spend of S$60 with a maximum of 2 same-day receipts (S$80 for supermarket purchases) is required to redeem three (3) sets of Carnival Passes.
- Carnival Passes may also be purchased for S$10 pass at the ticketing redemption booth and only cash and credit card payment modes will be accepted for the purchase of Carnival Passes to the event.
- Each Carnival Pass will allow you access to any four (4) rides or games.
Kids Dine for Free @ Changi
Bring Your Kids Out for a weekend treat, and be kind to your wallet too as Kids Dine for Free @ Changi on Weekends! Check out participating restaurants below!
- Promotion Period: 31 August (Thursday) to 8 October (Sunday) 2017
- Time: Valid during lunchtime, from 11am – 2pm, Saturdays & Sundays only
For more details of the restaurants and promotion, click here.
Kids Activity Pack
You may also receive a complimentary Kids Activity Pack to keep the LOs entertained through the meal! Simply check with the staff @ participating outlets listed below.
Saboten (Level 3)
Manhattan Fish Market (Level 3)
Pappamia (Level 3)
TEAHOUSE by Soup Restaurant (Level 3)
RV Café (Arrival Hall level 1)
Soup Restaurant Heritage (Level 3)
Central Thai (Level 3)
Penang Culture (Level 3)
Tsubohachi Izakaya-Hokkaido (Level 3)
Peach Garden Chinese Dining (Level 3)
Chutney Mary (Level 3)
Nando’s (Level 3)
Swensen’s (Arrival Hall Level 1)
Bikanervala (Level 4)
Xin Wang Hong Kong Café (Level 4)
Thai Express (Level 3)
Dian Xiao Er (Level 3)
Paradise Dynasty (Level 3)
Gurney Drive Signatures (Level 3)
Itacho Sushi (Level 3)
O’Coffee Club (Departure Hall Level 2)
Hello Kitty Orchid Garden (Arrival Hall Level 1)
Curry Times (Basement 2)
Pastamania (Basement 2)
Ramen Champion (Basement 2)
*Photo Credits: Changi Airport
BYKidO writes on "things to do", "places to go", in general, Ideas to help you Bring Your Kid Out!
Like and Share us on Facebook (BYKidO) with other Mummies and Daddies so that they may enjoy what we do too! Every Parenting Journey needs some help!
You may also purchase the BYKidO Pass to get access to over 100 promotions from various kids activities and classes! One Pass Multiple Savings!
|Selected BYKidO Promotions|