Location: Singapore National Stadium
Date: 16 Sept 2017
Hour: 9 am - 7 pm
Gear up for an action-packed weekend at the National Stadium as the Sports Hub Community Play Day returns for its 6th edition on 16 September 2017, 9am to 7pm.
Enjoy a full day of play under the canopy of the world’s largest free-spanning dome with the following activities:
- Warriors Obstacle Course – Test your physical limits to overcome the Great Eastern Warriors Challenge by Viper#! Pit yourself against obstacles such as the inverted wall climb, cargo net climb, and multi-rig rings! Complete the challenge in pairs and get a limited edition finisher tee* each
- Families with children above 5 years old and 1.2m in height can join the Family Warriors Challenge made up of super fun inflatable obstacles and experience giant inflatables like no other such as “a 9-meter-Free-Fall”
- Warriors Fitness Party – Join us for non-stop adrenaline-pumping mass workouts, ranging from Cardioblast and Zumba, to Pound Fit and Step Board
- Fun Stepper – Step up and conquer over 2,000 steps in the National Stadium
- Sports Tryouts – Be the next sporting hero! Learn to play tennis, zorb ball soccer, and surf set like a pro
- Basketball Clinics with Singapore Slingers – Pick up basketball skills from the Singapore Slingers and stand a chance to win attractive prizes at their meet & greet sessions!
* While stocks last
# Pre-registration required. Participants must be at least 16 years old.
Don’t miss other fun activities including a lunchtime movie screening of The Trolls (free popcorn!), inflatable rides, face-painting, and drinks sampling. First 2,000 visitors will also receive a limited Warriors’ headband. Participate in our sporting heroes mystery hunt and book recovery mission and stand to win a mystery prize too!
|BE A SUPER WARRIOR AT SPORTS HUB COMMUNITY PLAY DAY
Singapore National Stadium
16th September 2017
9am - 7pm
All activities are FREE for the public.
Visit www.sportshub.com.sg/CommunityPlayDay closer to the event day for more information and programme schedule.
*Photo Credit: Singapore Sports Hub
BYKidO writes on "things to do", "places to go", in general, Ideas to help you Bring Your Kid Out!
Like and Share us on Facebook (BYKidO) with other Mummies and Daddies so that they may enjoy what we do too! Every Parenting Journey needs some help!
You may also purchase the BYKidO Pass to get access to over 100 promotions from various kids activities and classes! Selected Promotions below!
|Selected BYKidO Sports Promotions