Celebrate the year-end holidays at Changi Airport's T3 Underground Carnival with games and rides for the whole family.
Venue: Changi Airport Terminal 3, Basement 2 and Basement 3
Dates: 4 Nov 2022 - 2 Apr 2023
Admission: Spend and redeem or purchase tickets.
Head down to the T3 Underground Carnival to experience the PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE of carnivals all at once! Spanning across 9,000 sqm, and with 30 over carnival rides, game booths and photo-opportunities, there's definitely something for everyone!
The carnival will be happening at Basement 2 and 3 of Terminal 3, and thus the name of the carnival! Don't forget to check out the rest of the happenings at the Changi Festive Village.
What To Expect
Location: Terminal 3 Basement 2, Carpark 3A
Step into the The Great World which transport you to the Tua Seh Kai Great World Amusement Park filled with nostalgic vibes - think old school carnival games, family-friendly rides, heritage photo zone and mama shop selling old school snacks!
Location: Terminal 3 Basement 2, Opposite Kopitiam
What's a carnival without prizes? Test your accuracy, strength and luck at the various game booths such as Ball the Clown, King Hammer and win home some larger than life plushies! The Modern World also houses a large 3D shooting gallery that boasts a variety of maps, enemies and levels!
Location: Terminal 3 Basement 3, Carpark 3A
Teleport to The Future World for a glimpse of how a futuristic carnival is like! Get competitive and hop on to the Wonder Wheels. Lastly, complete the carnival experience by racing down the Dino-Kart circuit in The Future World featuring disco lights and sounds!
Dates: 10 November 2022 to 2 April 2023
- Monday to Thursday: 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Friday to Sunday: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
The Dino-Kart starts from 10 Nov 2022 and requires riders to be min. 13 years old on race date. Remember to wear covered shoes and avoid loose clothings too.
The experience is priced at $28 from Mon to Thu, and $33 on Fri - Sun, Public Holidays and Eve of Public Holidays. Those who spend a min. of $50 spent in a single receipt* (S$80 at the supermarket or Jewel) at Changi Airport Terminal 1 to Terminal 4 Public Areas will get to redeem a S$5 discount.
Games, rides and other activities range from $5 to $6. Dino-kart is priced from $28.
The carnival is split into 3 areas within the Changi Airport T3.
- The Modern World is located at Basement 2 at the area opposite Kopitiam, beside Unity and beside Ichikokudo Hokkaido Ramen.
- The Great World is located at Basement 2 Carpark 3A - walk further down from The Modern World towards Eu Yan Sang and you will reach Carpark 3A.
- The Future World is located at Basement 3 - take the passenger lift located opposite Eu Yan Sang to Basement 3.
T3 Underground Carnival will run from 4 Nov 2022 to 2 Apr 2023.
- Weekdays (Wednesday-Friday): 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Weekends, School Holidays & Public Holidays: 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
How To Get Carnival Credits
- Spend & Redeem: Get 5 FREE carnival credits when you spend a minimum of S$50 in a single receipt* at Public Areas of Changi Airport and on Changi Eats (S$80 at supermarkets or Jewel Changi Airport) PLUS additional 5 FREE carnival credits when you pay by Mastercard® or Changi Pay!
- Purchase On-site: Physical Carnival Cards can also be purchased/ top-up at the carnival ticketing booths! Every S$100 purchase/top up of carnival credits by Mastercard® gets an additional 5 free carnival credits.
- S$25 – 25 credits
- S$100 – 105 credits (payment by Mastercard®)
- iChangi App: Get up to 15% off when you purchase carnival credits via the iChangi app! Every S$90 purchase of carnival credits by Mastercard® gets an additional 5 free carnival credits.
- S$10 – 11 credits
- S$30 – 35 credits
- S$60 – 70 credits
- S$90 – 110 credits (payment by Mastercard®)
Note that a minimum S$25 purchase of credits required for physical cards at any of the three Carnival Ticketing Booths. Subsequent top up can be of any amount in denominations of S$1. Carnival credits are required for all rides and games, with prices starting from 5 credits per ride or game.
Early Bird Promotion
From 1 November 2022–17 November 2022, get 130 Carnival Credits at only S$100 when you purchase via the iChangi app, or 115 carnival credits at S$100 when you top-up your physical card at the ticketing booths!
Note: carnival credits via Spend & Redeem will expire within 7 days while those purchased will expire when the carnival ends.
For more information, refer here.
*Photo Credits: Jewel Changi Airport