This month's Sentosa Festive Market is held in conjunction with The Latin American & Caribbean Festival at Sentosa.
Venue: Sentosa, Palawan Beach Walk
Dates: 3 and 4 Feb 2024
No need to jet off to Latin America for the Carnival, simply head down to Sentosa on 3 and 4 Feb to take part in this special edition of the Sentosa Festive Market.
A Special Edition
Join the festivities at this special edition of Sentosa Festive Market, in support of the Latin American And Caribbean Festival At Sentosa. This event is not just a celebration of Latin American culture but a true global fusion supported by 10 embassies, various South American associations and Latin American owned local businesses.
- Over 25 curated Latin American owned brands
- Pre-packed food and drinks
- Groovy playlist by Blackout Agency
- Exclusive networking session by Singapore Business Federation
- Inferno Hot Pilates by 2be Yoga & Guardian Singapore
- Free coconut drinks by Bare Coco
- Latin American performances (Saturday)
- Latin American Movies (Sunday)
Dates and Times
The festival is happening on 3 and 4 Feb 2024. It will be open from 4 pm to 10 pm on Sat (3 Feb) and till 9 pm on Sun (4 Feb).
Admission is free so let’s come together and embrace the carnival spirit for a weekend filled with colours, flavours, and the infectious energy of the carnival season.
Get more details here!