Let's Play @ Marina Square will be transformed into a Dinosaur Adventure Park for all Dinosaur fans!
*Updated (2 July): Added pictures and our experience.
Venue: Let's Play, Marina Square #03-208/209
Dates: 1 Jul - 25 Sep, 10 am - 10 pm
Admission: from $28 (tickets available on KKday)
Let's Play at Marina Square is a thematic play space that changes concepts on a regular basis to give families a new play experience each time they visit! Previous play themes include Peppa Pig and the World of Nickelodeon.
From 1 Jul 2022, Let's Play will be transformed into a Dinosaur Adventure Park to satisfy all the young (and young at heart) dinosaur fans!
VR & Interactive Dinosaur Adventure
Walk into a spectacular Jurassic world that draws you back to the sights and sounds of the Jurassic age with life-size, full-scale, animatronic dinosaurs.
This indoor play venue will include a host of dinosaur themed VR and interactive adventures including including dinosaur rides, VR Shooting game, dinosaurs play zone with slides, an interactive ball-pit, a Dinosaur theme merry-go-round, spinning dinosaur eggs and many more!
Families can also expect a meet & greet with a dinosaur at every session. We understand that the meet & greet happens at the last 30 mins of each session - so don't leave early (not like the kids will allow you to)!
*The play venue is brough to you by the same team that did the Dinosaur Adventure Park at D'Marquee, you can read about our previous experience there too!
We had the opportunity to visit the venue on the opening day and here are some of our thoughts and tips!
- Great for ALL dinosaur lovers: regardless of age, if your child is a huge dinosaur lover, we really think this is a MUST go! Most activities are suitable for all ages and heights (some require an adult to accompany).
- Otherwise, leave the young ones at home: if you have young ones that are not interested in dinosaurs, we think it is better not to bring them. All participants require a ticket and it might not be worth bringing them in.
- Let the kids wear easy to remove shoes (and socks): some of the play areas will require your kid to remove their shoes, these include the bouncy castle, ballpit and sandplay areas.
- We love to keep our shoes on: one of the things we like about this play venue is that we do not need to remove our shoes to go in (sometimes we forget and wear socks with holes).
- Surprises in every corner: the venue is set-up with lots of corners and we really love the excitement of not knowing what is in the next corner and having little surprises.
- Stay for the meet & greet: you will get to meet a dinosaur and it will happen towards the end of each session.
- Give the children ample warning: the entrance can be scary (there are big moving dinosaurs), so we advice giving the children a heads up of what to expect so as not to scare them at the beginning. You may also wish to warn your kids that the meet & greet dinosaur will roar and it can sound fierce and scary (although the staff was really good in assuring that it was just saying hi).
Dates & Times
Dinosaur Adventure Park at Let's Play, Marina Square will happen from 1 July to 25 September 2022. It will be open from 10 am to 10 pm with 100 mins timeslots available.
*Let's Play, Marina Square is behind Starbucks, next to Gain City.
Tickets are available on KKday and are available in 100 mins playtime.
- Mon - Thu: $28
- Fri - Sun, PH & Eve of PH: $30
Note that every participant requires a ticket.