Jurassic Dinosaur - Adventure Park Interactive Indoor Playground is happening for the first time a D'Marquee, Downtown East from 24 Dec 2021!
*Updated 8 Feb 2022: The event has been extended!
Venue: D'Marquee, Downtown East
Date: 24 Dec 2021 - 20 Mar 2022
Price: from $25 (Tickets available exclusively on Trip.com)
Warning! Warning! Dinosaurs are spotted gathering in Singapore at the first ever Jurassic Dinosaur Adventure Park Interactive Indoor Playground located at Downtown East.
Discover charming display of primeval forest area, featuring different kinds of dinosaurs. Providing you with great photo opportunities! This Family Entertainment Centre offers a vast variety of games where the children can play in! Children can play at the dinosaur fossil cave, dinosaur riding area, soft playing area, volcano trampoline, dinosaur train, shooting game, 3-meter volcano area and many more.
We had the opportunity to visit Jurassic Dinosaur Adventure Park Interactive Indoor Playground and here's our experience from the visit!
- Dinosaur Galore - Once you enter the venue, you will be greeted by the dinosaur "park" where you will come face to face with multiple dinosaurs including a Triceratops, Pterodactyl and T-Rex! These installations will move and growl!
- Dinosaur Ride - Your little ones can take a ride on a life-like Dinosaur ride. They move in steps and growl too!
- Train Ride - Next to the Dinosaur ride is the train ride, which in our opinion seems quite out of place but it will definitely be a favourite of the younger kids!
- Play Zone - Within the main play zone, you will find several play activities including a bouncy castle, ballpit with interactive wall, shooting game, trampoline, a makers area and a slide for the kids too!
- Toddler Zone - You will also find a toddler zone for the younger kids with a lower slide and seedpit for the kids to play in too.
- Dinosaur Mascot - at selected time, you will also find a dinosaur mascot within a cage for photo-taking. We did not manage to see it but it was shared by the staff when we visited.
Based on our visit, here are some tips for those of you who are planning to visit!
- Might be a scary entrance - as shared, once you enter the venue, you will be greeted by growling and moving dinosaur structures. This can be quite scary for the kids, especially the younger ones. We suggest prepping them before entering.
- Leave the little ones at home - our understanding is that everyone requires a ticket, including babies in arms. If possible, we suggest not bringing those under 2 years old as they may not enjoy the experience as much. Parents may also consider just having one enter the venue to save cost, and it is a relatively safe/contained environment for one parent to manage.
- Socks are required, grip socks are best - Socks are required to enter the main play zone and toddler zone. For safety and avoid slipping, do wear grip socks!
- No toilets in the venue - the nearest toilets are in the mall. Just take note in case of any urgency.
- It is at D'Marquee - many parents may not know where D'Marquee is. It is not within the main Downtown East Mall, but outside. It is a white tent next to the Begonia Open-Air Carpark, which is where the D'Ultimate Xcape Carnival is happening now.
The play venue located at Let's Play @ D'Marquee, Downtown East and will be opening from 24 Dec 2021 till 13 Feb 2022 (extended till 20 Mar 2022)
- Monday to Friday: 12:00pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays: 10am - 9:30pm
- 10 - 11.30 am
- 12 pm - 1.30 pm
- 2 pm - 3.30 pm
- 4 pm - 5.30 pm
- 6 pm - 7.30 pm
- 8 pm - 9.30 pm
- Monday to Friday : $25
- Saturday, Sunday, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays: $28
- Tickets are required for every person entering the venue, including babies in arm.