Previously known as the Safari Zoo Run, Singapore’s signature wildlife run is back and will feature a line-up of health and wellness activities for all ages.
Venue: Singapore Zoo, River Wonders and Night Safari, 80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
Dates: 4 Sep (Registration Close), 16 & 17 Sep (Race Pack Collection), 23 & 24 (Race Days)
Fees: from $55
The Mandai Wildlife Run will take off on 23 and 24 September 2023. Previously known as the Safari Zoo Run, Singapore’s signature wildlife run is back after a three-year hiatus, and the 13th edition will, for the first time, feature a line-up of health and wellness activities for all ages. From mindful yoga to dynamic spin classes, get charged prior to and on race days.
Run Across Singapore Zoo, River Wonders and Night Safari
Across the race venue, which spans Singapore Zoo, River Wonders and Night Safari, participants can soak in the sights and sounds of nature and wildlife, and together, they can think about how to step forward for nature and wildlife by living more sustainably. Participants are encouraged to Bring Your Own Bottle which can be refilled at water points throughout the parks to reduce waste, and they will receive medals recycled from past races.
Race Categories for Young and Old
The new Mandai Wildlife Run edition features all-new race categories, with something for everyone including a new leisure walk for seniors and corporate challenge. Running aficionados can take part in Day 1’s 5km Competitive Challenge to strive for their personal best. Day 2 will bring seniors, friends and families together for a fun time to bond with the 5km Fun Run, 5km Silvers Leisure Walk and 3.5km Ranger Buddies Family Dash.
- 5km Competitive Challenge
- 5km Fun Run
- 5km Silvers Leisure Walk
- 3.5km Ranger Buddies Family Dash
Pre and Post Activities
In the weeks leading up to September, participants will be able to get race-ready with an array of health and wellness classes within the precinct of the Mandai Wildlife Reserve. They can check in to a running clinic to amp up their stamina, practise mindfulness exercises surrounded by the manatees in River Wonders’ Amazon Flooded Forest or try forest bathing in Bird Paradise’s immersive Nyungwe Forest Heart of Africa, to name a few. Participants can also indulge in morning yoga sessions, then enjoy hearty meals at the different food and retail outlets in Mandai Wildlife West, the public space outside Bird Paradise. After the run on 23 and 24 September, adrenaline junkies can head for outdoor spin classes at Singapore Zoo’s Pavilion by the Lake.
Follow the Mandai Wildlife Run Facebook and Instagram
- 16 & 17 Sep 2023: Race Pack Collection
- 23 Sep 2023: Competitive Run
- 24 Sep 2023: Fun Run, Ranger Buddies Family Dash and Silvers Leisure Walk
- Mandai Wildlife Run T-shirt (different T-shirt for children registered for the Ranger Buddies Family Dash)
- Mandai Wildlife Run Medal
- Mandai Wildlife Run Tote Bag (drawstring bag for participants of the Ranger Buddies Family Dash)
- Singapore Zoo and River Wonders race day admission (with race bib presented)
- Promo code for 50% off Night Safari Adult/Child admission (bookings to be made by 24 September 2023)
- Promo code for 30% off Bird Paradise Adult/Child admission (bookings to be made by 24 September 2023)
- E-voucher: $20 off Kydra products
- E-voucher: Complimentary Absolute Cycle rhythm cycling or pilates reformer class
- E-voucher: 20% off Collin’s ala-carte items
- E-voucher: $10 off LEGO products
Registration for the Mandai Wildlife Run is open from now till 4 September 2023, with Early Bird rates available until 14 July 2023. After the Early Bird period, WildPass holders and Friends of Wildlife members get to enjoy 10% and 15% off regular rates respectively.
- Early Bird (Till 14 Jul) / Friends of Wildlife Members: $72
- WildPass: $76
- Regular Rate: $85
- Early Bird (Till 14 Jul) / Friends of Wildlife Members: $66
- WildPass: $70
- Regular Rate: $78
Ranger Buddies Family Dash (1A + 1C)
- Early Bird (Till 14 Jul) / Friends of Wildlife Members: $112
- WildPass: $118
- Regular Rate: $132
- Top-up 1 Child: $52
Silvers Leisure Walk
- Early Bird (Till 14 Jul) / Friends of Wildlife Members: $55
- WildPass: $58
- Regular Rate: $65
To make a booking, visit Mandai Wildlife Run.