Families can look forward to participating in the mall’s textile donation drive and shopping rewards program for sustainability.
Venue: NEX, 23 Serangoon Central
Date: now till 23 Apr 2023
Green Living @NEX
Join NEX in their journey towards advocating for environmental awareness through their new campaign, Green Living @ NEX, that will be happening from now to 23 April 2023. The campaign will feature a series of green initiatives by the mall and in collaboration with partners (such as, local circular fashion enterprise, Cloop) to encourage and reward eco-friendly choices in line with the mall’s commitment towards eco-consciousness.
Recycle Your Textiles With Cloop
Photo Credit: Cloop
Venue: Event Plaza, Basement 2
Date: 13 to 16 Apr 2023
Time: 12pm to 8pm
As part of the new campaign, NEX is teaming up with Cloop to run a textile donation drive from 13 to 16 April 2023. The Cloop Textile Recycling bin will be located at Event Plaza, Basement 2. From 12pm to 8pm, families are welcome to donate their clean pre-loved textiles for the reuse, upcycle and recycle process. The Cloop Textile Recycling Bin accepts clothes, bags, shoes, accessories, belts, caps/hats, and household items such as toys, pillows, and linens in any clean and dry condition. It is recommended that the donated textiles are packaged into any bag and tied up before dropping it inside the bin.
With a mission to reduce fashion overconsumption and waste, Cloop helps consumers close the textile loop with solutions for unwanted textiles and sustainable shopping alternatives such as Fashion Swap!, Open Wardrobe, and Curated Bag. Apparels are circulated within the community through a Cloop Cycle - Collect, Curate, Circulate, and Community. With the help of their ISO-certified recycling partner, Life Line Clothing, there are now more than 250 textile recycling bins in Singapore and NEX is one of them. Items collected will be sorted into more than 500 categories with a zero waste to landfill process.
Shopping Rewards Not To Be Missed
Don’t miss NEX’s shopping rewards which will be open to NEXrewards members during the campaign!
- Earn 500 BONUS NEXpoints when NEXrewards members scan their NEXrewards member QR with a minimum spend of $50 in a single transaction at selected participating green retail stores.
1. Limit to 1 redemption per brand per member per day.
2. Limit to 3 redemptions per brand for the entire promotion. Daily cap of 500 basic NEXpoints applies.
- Enjoy a free terrarium workshop (worth $33.90) at FittoniaMania when you spend a minimum of $50 during the weekdays.
Photo Credit: FittoniaMania
1. Limit to 1 redemption per member for the entire promotion.
2. The workshop is limited to the first 150 redemptions, strictly while stocks last.
- NEXrewards members will receive a $10 eNEXvoucher with a minimum of $150 spend and by scanning their NEXrewards member QR at selected participating stores.
1. Maximum 3 combined same-day transactions, each transaction must be $20 and more.
2. Limit to 1 redemption per NEXrewards member per day. Maximum of 2 redemptions per NEXrewards member for the entire promotion period.
3. Exclude transactions from supermarket, beauty/wellness services and education/enrichment stores.
4. This is limited to the first 5,000 redemptions and the eNEXvoucher will be credited into members' eWallet through the NEXrewards mobile app.
- Citi Credit Cardmembers and NEXrewards members double their benefits with an additional $10 eNEXvoucher with a minimum charge of $150 to their Citi Credit Card.
2. Present original printed receipt(s), supporting bank credit charge slip(s), same bank credit card used and NEXrewards member QR.
Participating Green Retail Stores
- By Invite Only Jewellery
- Cotton On
- Guardian Health & Beauty
- Popular Bookstore
- The Body Shop
- TheFaceShop - Nature Collection