The Singapore Turf Club Riding Centre (STCRC) is offering the Equine Wellness Programme during the Wellness Festival Singapore from 17 June to 9 July.
Venue: 1 Equestrian Walk, Singapore 737863.
Dates: 17 Jun - 9 July 2023
Admission: $188 per person
Singapore Turf Club Riding Centre offers equine experiences at its indoor and outdoor arena and during the Wellness Festival Singapore 2023, the riding centre will also be offering an exclusive Equine Wellness Programme.
What is it?
Built on the concept of equine therapy, this 90-minute group-based programme will help you reap the emotional, physical, and even cognitive benefits of intricate equine interactions.
Embark on a range of relaxing activities including:
- Horse grooming: Regulate your emotions through the calming effects of grooming a horse and foster confidence by learning to lead a horse.
- Horse riding: Improve self-awareness, cognitive abilities, and emotional health with a horse riding experience in STCRC’s Olympic-class arena.
- Bespoke horseplay session: Learn how to engage closely with horses and develop persistence, determination, and adaptability.
When is it?
The programme will run from 17 Jun to 9 Jul, Tuesdays to Sundays, excluding Public Holidays from 9.30am to 11am.
How Much is it?
$188 per person (An additional insurance fee of $16.20 will apply). Sign-up here.
Minimum of four and maximum of 40 participants per session, on a first-come-first-served basis.
The Singapore Turf Club Riding Centre is located at 1 Equestrian Walk, Singapore 737863.
- By Car: For those driving, there are limited free parking at the premise.
- By MRT: The nearest MRT Station is Kranji MRT Station, and is about 12mins walk
- By Bus
- SMRT 925, 925A, 925M, 960, 961, 961M: Alight at the bus stop opposite Woodlands Industrial Park D Street 1 (ID: 46381), along Woodlands Avenue 3.
SBS 160, 178, SMRT 925, 925M, 960, 961, 961M: Alight at the bus stop after Woodlands Industrial Park D Street 1, along Woodlands Avenue 3 (ID: 46389). Cross the road to get to the Riding Centre.