Soak up the festival atmosphere with a variety of food options at the inaugural Sentosa Food Truck Fiesta happening at Sentosa's Palawan Green.
Venue: Sentosa, Palawan Green
Dates: 18 - 27 Nov 2022, Fri - Sun
Admission: Free, fees apply for purchases
The inaugural Sentosa Food Truck Fiesta will be happening at Palawan Green as part of Sentosa's first ever food festival, Sentosa Food Festival!
Happening every Friday to Sunday from 18 to 27 November, come and soak up the festival atmosphere with a variety of food options and fun activities for the whole family! With the school holidays kicking in, the Food Truck Fiesta is a perfect opportunity for you and your little ones to unwind over the weekend over a hearty meal, while soaking up the sea breeze. Look forward to photo points decorated with neon lights alongside 2-storey containers, food wagons and trucks, and more!
10+ Food Trucks AND More!
There will be more than 10 food trucks, 20-ft two-level containers, and wagons full of delicious food offerings, cooked up by Singapore’s most passionate chefs.
Some notable vendors include:
- Quick Greens - a vegan quick-serve concept, they will be bringing a reinvention of a local favourite, in the form of the Laksa, Lah! vegan kebab wrap.
- Tasty Chics - packed in a pillowy mantou, enjoy your favourite local flavours like Chilli crab and Beef Rendang. The juicy and tender karaage fried chicken is also a must-try here!
- Coffee & Smores - for those who love desserts, the Iced Chocolate S’mores will put a sweet note to your experience at the fiesta
- SwipeDougz - bringing in their unique and homemade rendang con carne to the fiesta, get your hands on their Crispy Rendang Twirl Potatoes!
If you missed Sentosa GrillFest that happened earlier, you can still enjoy fan favourites like PerghChicks, serving up delectable whole chicken thighs and Big O, serving up an exciting Black Pink burger with a side of nachos.
Family Friendly Movies by the Beach + Activities
Gather your friends and feast the night away with Food Truck Fiesta while recharging with a movie by the beach - Movies by the Beach will also be ongoing throughout the period of Food Truck Fiesta, with two movies screened at Palawan Green each day of Food Truck Fiesta. The movies are also specially selected to suit audiences, with a family-friendly movie at 5.00pm and then an action-packed flick at 7.45pm.
Catch the favourites over the opening weekend:
- 19 Nov, 5.00pm: Madagascar (2005)
- 19 Nov, 7.45pm: Jason Bourne (2016)
- 20 Nov, 5.00pm: Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008)
- 20 Nov, 7.45pm: Central Intelligence (2016)
To further ramp up that festival vibes, there will also be a Festive Market happening over the second weekend of the Food Truck Fiesta. Check out the extensive range of artisan goods, crafts and trinkets and support local craftsman and businesses.
Next Up - Craft Beers For Mummies & Daddies
Beer enthusiasts rejoice! Rounding up Sentosa Food Fest’s various events is the Craft Beer Jamboree where beer buffs can will have the opportunity to discover local and international craft beer brands all in one place!
Craft Beer Jamboree will take place at Southside every Friday to Sunday, 25 November to 4 December.
*Photo Credits: Sentosa Development Corporation