Location: East Coast Park
Date: 7 Oct 2017
Hour: 5 pm
Families for Life is organising a special Children's Day Picnic @ East Coast Park this Saturday, 7th Oct 2017!
Admission is free! Starting at 5pm, the event ends with a movie screening starting at 7.30pm!
- Scavenger Hunt
Whats your knowledge of East Coast Park? Complete the scavenger hunt with the family!
- It's Magic
Catch a magical performance on stage!
Every 30 mins, catch the bubbles for 10 mins! Pure excitement for the little ones!
- Fun Activities
Family-friendly activities such as bouncy castles, art & craft work using buttons and scratch art.
|5pm – 7.30pm||Goodie bag redemption for pre-registered Families (Onsite redemption is on a first-come-first-served-basis, while stocks last on event day).|
|5pm – 7.30pm||Highlights:
• Families for Life Picnic
• Magic Show
• Bubble Play
• Families for Life signature mobile café
• Families for Life bouncy castles
• Scavenger Hunt
• Art & Craft stations
|7.30pm||Movie Screening of Finding Dory|
How to get there
East Coast Park – Angsana Green Park 1220 East Coast Parkway Singapore 468960
- Take Bus 401 (available on Weekends and Public Holiday only) from Bedok Interchange and alight at the cable ski park bus stop.
- On ECP, take exit 7A toward Laguna Flyover, merge onto Laguna Flyover, Turn left toward E Coast Park Service Rd, Turn left onto E Coast Park Service Rd
- Nearest Car Park: E2, E3 and F1. As parking lots are limited, families are encouraged to car pool or take public transport/
BYKidO writes on "things to do", "places to go", in general, Ideas that will help you save time planning to Bring Your Kid Out!
Share us with fellow Mummies and Daddies so that they may enjoy what we do too! Every Parenting Journey needs some help!
Don't forget to check out our List of Kids Friendly Restaurants too!