Date: 14 July - 13 Aug 2017
Hour: 10 am - 10 pm
A popular weekend destination for Parents, we are recommending you to Bring Your Kid Out to VivoCity this weekend to take part in specially organised food art workshop and promotions!
GOURMET GOODIES IN THE MAKING
29 & 30 JUL 2017, EAST COURT (LEVEL 1), 3PM & 5PM
Unleash your creativity and learn how to turn your meals into edible masterpieces at VivoCity's Food Decoration workshops on 29 & 30 July, with instructor Chef Mong from Cookyn Inc and renowned food artist Shirley Wong, also known as Little Miss Bento!
Each workshop is limited to 30 teams comprising of a parent and a child and is available on a first-come first-served basis. Not only will the participants get to bring home their masterpiece and a goodie bag worth over $20, 2 teams with the best decorated items in each workshop will also stand to win $250 Mapletree vouchers each!
Registration started on the 14th of July and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to sign-up:
- Spend $50* at VivoCity during the promotion period, before the commencement of each session.
- Present your same-day purchase receipt(s) or VivoCity Kids Club membership card at the Customer Service Counter on Level 1.
- Be among the first 30 shoppers per session to register with a fee of $10 to secure your place at our workshops!
*Maximum of 3 same day receipts, spending requirements does not apply to VivoCity Kids Club members.
Other Foodie Promotions!
It's easy to rake up quite a bill when the family goes out for meals. From now till 13th of Aug 2017, VivoCity has special promotions for you to "earn" some back!
- Spend a min of $250 to redeem a $10 Mapletree voucher (AMEX Card Holders spend just $200 to redeem $20 Mapletree voucher
- Spend a min of $5 at any B2 F&B Outlet to redeem 1 Stamp. Collect 5 Stamps to redeem a $10 Mapletree voucher
- Spend $100 (AMEX spend just $80) on a weekday and receive $20 Modesto's vouchers
*Terms and Conditions apply. See here for more details!
BYKIdO writes about places to go, things to do, in general anything that helps you to Bring Your Kid Out!
Like us on Facebook (BYKidO) and share us with your Mummy and Daddy friends, because every Parenting Journey needs some help.
You may also like to check out the BYKidO Pass! Enjoy promotions to over 100 Kids activities and classes! All that food calls for some exercise, see selected sports promotions below.
|Selected Sports Promotions for BYKidO Pass Holders|