The Police Heritage Centre is reopening for the children's programme- "Little Friends of the Force" in June 2022!
*Update (19 May 2022): Tickets are currently fully registered
Venue: Police Heritage Centre, New Phoenix Park, Police Headquarters, 28 Irrawaddy Road, Singapore, 329560
Date: 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28 June, 9.15 am and 11.15 am
One of our favourite activities for toddlers and preschoolers is back! The "Little Friends of the Force" happens at the Police Heritage Centre and is a yearly event that occurs as part of the Children's Season - it is back in 2022!
Read about our previous visit to the Police Heritage Centre in 2019!
Little Friends of the Force
The Police Heritage Centre will be reopening its doors to children and accompanying adults in the month of June as part of the Police Day celebrations! Happening on 3rd June, Police day is a special occassion to celebrate the SPF's achievements and recognise the contributions of Police officers, past and present.
This is the opportunity for little ones to visit the Police Heritage Centre! Families will get a guided tour of our Centre, child-friendly activities and an engagement session with friendly police officers!
This programme is suitable for children aged 5-12 years old.
- 45-minute guided tour of the Police Heritage Centre
- 15-minute engagement with friendly Police officers from the Community Policing Unit
- 15-minute activity time
Notes from previous visit
This might not be the most up-to-date information but is based on our previous visits in 2018 and 2019.
- Activity is by Appointment only, register on Eventbrite for confirmation. No walk-in is allowed.
- As the area is a restricted area, registered participants must pre-fill in a form to provide identification.
- On event day, please bring a photo identification. Children above 7 will need to bring their EZ link cards while those below 7 do not require identification
- The tour is about 1.5hrs long, do note that registration process may take some time due to the exchange of identification for a visitor pass.
Date & Time
The programme happens on every Tue and Fri in June. This includes 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28 June at 9.15am and 11.15am
Each group size is capped at 20 pax for an optimal visitor experience.
Tickets are free, but each group is capped at 20 pax. Register on Eventbrite on a first-come-first-served basis. Our previous experience tells us that this is an extremely popular event!
How to get there
Parking is not available at the Police Headquarters. Visitors who drive may wish to park nearby at Novena Square 2, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, or along Shan Road.
The nearest MRT station is Novena Station.
*Photo Credits: Singapore Police Force Facebook Page