Location: Sentosa, Various Attractions
Date: 14 Mar - 14 Apr 2020
From 14 Mar - 14 Apr 2020, register with Sentosa to receive a FREE Sentosa Fun Pass with complimentary 10 tokens! Enough to enjoy 18 different activities for free!
From 14 March to 14 April 2020, get tons of free fun with a complimentary Sentosa Fun Pass that comes loaded with 10 tokens. Each person can redeem up to 2 Fun Passes! It can be used for everything from thrilling adventures to beachside activities. Top up for even greater fun!
AND till 30 Jun 2020, you will also enjoy free entry to Sentosa too! If you were thinking of heading out, Sentosa should be on the top of your list!
You can redeem and top up your Sentosa Fun Pass at the following ticketing counters:
- Resorts World Station
- Beach Station
- Imbiah Lookout (beside Singapore Cable Car retail store)
- Imbiah Forecourt
Top up starting from 5 tokens at $5, in blocks of 5 tokens!
Below are some of the activities that you can enjoy within 10 tokens, or download the brochure here for more. We also highlighted those we think are more worthwhile for families!
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom: Bookmark Making Workshop + Souvenir (U.P. $5)
- Gogreen: Bi-pedal Bicycles (30 Mins) (U.P. $7.50)
- Madame Tussauds Singapore: Ultimate Film Star Experience (U.P. $10)
- Mega Adventure Park: Jungle Buggy Ride (U.P. $5)
- 4D AdventureLand: Desperados + 1 Free Cornetto Ice Cream (U.P. $26.90)
- AJ Hackett: Skybridge3 (U.P. $10)
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom: Bookmark Making Workshop + Magnolia Mag-A-Cone (U.P. $9)
- Gogreen: Segway Fun Ride (250m)2 (U.P. $17)
- Gogreen: Bi-Pedal Bicycle (1 hr) (U.P. $15)
- HeadRock VR: 1 Ride from Orange Zone (U.P. $13)
- HeadRock VR: 1 Ride from Green Zone (U.P. $13)
- Madame Tussauds Singapore: VR Racing Experience (U.P. $20)
- Mega Adventure Park: MegaBounce5 (U.P. $15)
- Nestopia: Unlimited Play (U.P. $15)
- Ola Beach Club: Single Kayak (30 mins) (U.P. $12.50)
- Ola Beach Club: Stand Up Paddleboard (30 mins) (U.P. $17.50)
- Sentosa Island Bus Tour (2 hrs)6 10.30am I 12.30pm I 2pm | 4pm (U.P. $25 or $20)
Some points to note: You will need to register beforehand, and each person is only entitled to redeem 2 complimentary Sentosa Fun Pass per day.