On Friday, Nov 12, The Walt Disney Company will host Disney+ Day, a celebration where subscribers to Disney+ will be treated to new content releases across the service’s iconic brands!
Date: 12 Nov 2021
Disney+ Day, 12 Nov 2021, will be global celebration that will come to life across all dimensions of The Walt Disney Company. For those of us in Singapore, this means new content releases across the service’s iconic brands, Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star a special presentation on Disney+ for fans with sneak peeks into what’s to come.
If you are reading this from South Korea, Taiwan or Hong Kong, you will also be excited to know that Disney+ will make its debut in South Korea and Taiwan on November 12, and in Hong Kong on November 16, bringing Disney’s iconic characters and stories into the homes of new audiences around the globe.
Shang-Chi Premiering On Disney+ And More!
Disney+ Day will feature content premieres from all of the marquee brands on service, including:
- The streaming premiere of Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film Jungle Cruise, available to all subscribers
- The new Disney+ Original movie Home Sweet Home Alone, a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called Olaf Presents, which sees Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can
- The domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including Frozen Fever, Oscar®-winning shorts Feast and Paperman, Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short Get A Horse! and more
- An animated short film Ciao Alberto from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film Luca
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season two of The World According to Jeff Goldblum from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- Dopesick, an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering
Subscribers will also be entertained with an inaugural Disney+ Day fan celebration on Disney+, which will include breaking news, first looks, new trailers, exclusive clips, and appearances from Disney+ creators and stars.
Details Of Event
We don't have any other information except that it is happening on 12 Nov 2021, so keep your eyes peeled as more exciting content premieres, consumer offers, and news will be announced leading up to Disney+ Day.