Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC) and Udders Ice Cream are jointly launching two uniquely-flavoured ice creams today to commemorate the leisure destination’s 50th anniversary!
Paying homage to Sentosa's rich history, the Golden Jubilee ice creams are inspired by refreshing fruits found on the island, which was once home to a pineapple plantation around Mount Serapong, as well as coconut and mango trees planted by villagers then, alongside other naturally growing flora.
2 Unique Flavours
Guests who choose the Coco Palawan flavour will taste a marriage of tangy pineapples and refreshing coconuts, topped off with a hint of lime. The Mango Siloso flavour, meanwhile, pairs juicy Alphonso mangoes, inspired by mango trees planted in the island’s early days, with the sweetness of pomelo pulp.
As part of SDC’s advocacy for climate action and commitment to building a sustainable future, the carbon profile of the ice cream production process is certified by Climate Resources Exchange International (CRX) and is carbon neutral.
Redeem A FREE Cup Now
From now till till Sunday 26 June 2022, you can redeem a free cup of the Golden Jubilee Ice Cream! While stocks last.
- Where: Udders outlets in Singapore and 2 selected Sentosa retail outlets (FUN Shop Beach Plaza and Singapore Cable Car Gift Shop @ Imbiah)
- When: now till 26 June 2022, all-day (during opening hours) while stocks last (200 cups up for redemption per outlet)
How to redeem?
- Follow @sentosa_island and @uddersicecream on Instagram
- Say "You, Me, and Sentosa's Golden Jubilee Ice Cream?" to the staff at the outlet
- Redeem flavour of your choice (Mango Siloso or Coco Palawan)
The Golden Jubilee ice creams will be available at participating Sentosa retail outlets, Udders outlets, and online delivery platforms. You can visit https://www.sentosa.com.sg/sentosaicecream for more information.