Shoppers can expect immersive and interactive experiential spaces at the refreshed Home & Kids department at BHG Bugis, Level 3.
BHG Singapore is refreshing the department store shopping experience to one of leisure and fun – a lifestyle experience. At BHG Bugis Level 3, families can expect an immersive and informative experience that engages their five senses as they make critical decisions in the creation of their ideal home.
From 8 - 17 July, families can expect a list of opening activities as BHG Bugis invites you to a brand-new experience. Without further ado, here's what you can expect when visiting the refreshed Home & Kids Department!
Live Kitchen Studio
At the heart of the new BHG Home is a fully-equipped Kitchen Studio that functions as a demonstration space which will be hosting exciting culinary events that will sizzle your senses and whet your appetite throughout the year.
For a start, here's what you can expect in the opening 2 weekends!
- 9 July (2 pm - 4 pm): Cooking Demonstration by Wilson Tan from Tanyu
- 9, 10 & 11 July (12 pm - 2 pm / 4 pm - 7 pm): Demonstration of the Multifunction Pressure Cooker from Philips by Wendy Ong
- 10 July (2 pm - 4 pm): Laksa Cooking Demonstration by At-Sunrice Academy
- 10 & 17 July (12 pm - 2 pm / 4 pm - 7 pm): Demonstration of the Multifunction Pressure Cooker from Philips by Wendy Ong
Explore, experience, and discover the secret to restful sleep at the new Pillow Gallery and Bedding Gallery, aptly named Suite Dreams. The informative gallery style section offers detailed explanations and use cases for different pillow designs so shoppers can find the one that offers them the best support and rest for their slumber.
To further enhance the immersive experience, shoppers can simulate their sleeping environments with dimmable lights when testing the mattresses – so you can be that much more confident of your next bedding purchase with BHG.
New Showroom Concepts
You will also find new showroom concepts for various brands including Xiaomi and WMF to allow shoppers a more immersive shopping experience.
The AKEMI Signature Concept spanning across 700 sqft comprises a layout of different segments such as bed linens, bedding accessories, bath and home fragrances to recreate an ideal home environment to make shoppers feel like they have stepped into a neat home that offers plush comfort. The concept space includes a fragrance bar to allow shoppers to bask in relaxing scents while recreating the ideal bedroom atmosphere.
That's not all, throughout the department, you will find information boards to help you with your purchase or simply speak to any of the staff around who will assist you with your queries too!
New Self-Checkout System
Two years after they introduced the mobile point of sale system that enabled shoppers to skip the queue and ring up their purchases anywhere on the shop floor, BHG Singapore will soon be introducing self-checkout kiosks. Shoppers can now complete their purchases via the self-checkout kiosks at Level 2 and Level 3 of BHG Bugis for a faster and easier shopping experience.
Opening Exclusives and Promotions
To celebrate the launch, BHG Singapore has prepared an exciting lineup of activities and discounts to enjoy.
The activities will span across the first two weekends after the official launch on 8 July. Some of the activities include coffee demonstrations by Hario and Bialetti, cooking demonstrations by Philips and Tanyu, as well as a special showcase of wine and wine glass pairing by Sommelier John Chua.
- 20% off from Home & Kids department and grand opening lucky draw for shoppers to enter with a minimum nett spend of $150 from the Home & Kids department (8 - 17 July 2022)
- First 300 shoppers who spend a minimum nett amount of $150 from the Home & Kids department will receive a sure-win prize from the Spin & Win wheel with prizes worth up to $35 (9, 10, 16 & 17 July 2022)
- Stand a chance to win the Nutribullet Pro 900 when shoppers snap a photo at the photo wall located at the entrance of Level 3 BHG Bugis and tag @bhgsingapore and hashtag #bhghometruly on Facebook and Instagram. The photo with the most likes wins! (8 - 17 July 2022)
Other promotions from Atome, DBS and Fave are also available.
Apart from events happening at the Kitchen Studio listed above, families can also look forward to the following activities during the opening 2 weekends!
- Cupcake Decorating Workshop by The Marmalade Pantry Petite for Kids at the Kids Department (9 July 2022, 3 pm)
- Xiaomi event with popcorn machine, balloons as well as emcee and music (10 July 2022, 12 pm - 2 pm)
- Mr. Monopoly Mascot Appearance (16 July 2022, 2 pm and 4 pm)
- Wine Sampling by Sommelier John Chua (17 July 2022, 4 pm - 5 pm)