Starting 1 December 2021, ActiveSG will be reopening wading pools and play pools within ActiveSG Swimming Complexes for public use.
Photo Credit: ActiveSG
Date: From 1 Dec 2021
Starting 1 December 2021, ActiveSG will be reopening the wading pools and play pools within ActiveSG Swimming Complexes for public use.
To ensure safe distancing and adequate space for all groups of patrons, there will be a maximum capacity for all wading pools and play pools . You are required to book your slot prior to your visit.
*Booking slots opens from 30 Nov 2021.
|Region||ActiveSG Swimming Complex (Wading Pool)||Capacity (in groups of up to 5 pax)|
|North||Yio Chu Kang||3 groups|
|Northeast||Ang Mo Kio||3 groups|
|East||Our Tampines Hub (Wading / Play Pool)||4 groups|
|East||Heartbeat@Bedok (Wading / Learner Pool)||4 groups|
|Central||Geylang East||2 groups|
|Central||Kallang Basin||2 groups|
|Central||Jalan Besar||2 groups|
|West||Jurong East||4 groups|
|West||Jurong Lake Gardens||1 group|
In case you can't see the table, below is an image of the table.
Timeslots Available For Booking
- 8.30am – 10.00am
- 10.15am – 11.45am
- 12.00pm – 1.30pm
- 1.45pm – 3.15pm
- 3.30pm – 5.00pm
- 5.15pm – 6.45pm
Note the following when making your bookings.
- Each slot is 90 minutes in duration.
- Slots are open up to 3 days in advance for booking.
- Up to a maximum of 5 pax per group per booked slot.
- Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- You are not to cross over to other areas of the swimming complex (i.e. competition pool, teaching pool etc.).
Does this mean we can expect the other water playgrounds to open? We do not know yet, but you can check out the list of water playgrounds featured on BYKidO and we will update when we have more information.
How To Book?
- Search for a wading pool by clicking here or login to ActiveSG app and search “Wading” under Programmes tab.
- Select your location under the ‘Venue’ drop-down list to filter to relevant slots.
- Select your desired timeslot and add to cart.
- Click ‘Pay Now’ to reserve. You will not be charged at this point.
- You will be sent the booking receipt. Please show the booking receipt to our Guest Officer to gain entry.
- Admission charges apply to all group members, and will be deducted from your Active Wallets upon entry to the Swimming Complex.