Families can look forward to well-loved products that have remained the same price since 2020, as well as savings of up to 20% for grocery essentials.
Lower Prices That Last Campaign
Giant has announced an extension of its Lower Prices That Last (LPTL) campaign till end 2023. This extension reinforces Giant’s commitment to helping families cushion the impact of inflation and economic uncertainty, ensuring that Singaporeans can still purchase their favourite products and essentials at low prices.
Same Low Prices Since 2020
Since the launch of LPTL in 2020, Giant has been doubling down on its efforts to ensure that families can continue to purchase their favourite products and key essential items at the same low prices. These include:
- Leafy Vegetables (Any 3 for $2)
- China Golden Pomfret (2 for $6)
- Spare Ribs ($1.20/100g)
- Meadows Potato Chips 60g ($1)
- Meadows Xtra Creamy Peanut Butter 510g ($5)
New Products Added To LPTL
In addition, with the evolving needs and wants of Singapore consumers, Giant is continuously reviewing and updating products under LPTL. Families will be pleased to know that the following new products will be included:
- Perdigao/Seara Frozen Whole Chicken Griller 1kg - $3.85 each
- Ecuador Vannamei Prawns - $1/100g
- Vietnam Dragonfruit - 2 for $3
- Giant Vegetable Oil 5L - $9
- Giant Jasmine Fragrant Rice 5kg - $6.80
- Golden Pineapple Thai Fragrant Rice 5kg - $11.50
- Meadows Fresh Milk Full Cream/Low Fat/Skimmed 1L - Any 2 for $5
- Meadows UHT Milk Full Cream/Low Fat/Skimmed 1L - $1.90
- Meadows Evaporated Creamer 390g - $1.15
- Super 3-in-1 Coffee Assorted - $5.50
- Milo Gao Kosong Tin 450g - $5.95
- Meadows Enriched White Bread 400g - $1.60
- Meadows Enriched Wholemeal Bread 420g - $2.10
- Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner Assorted - $6.90
- Colgate Sensitive PRO-Relief Toothpaste Assorted - $7.50
- Dettol Antibacterial Body Wash Assorted - $14.20
- TOP Powder Detergent Assorted - $10.95
- Downy Concentrate Fabric Conditioner Refill Assorted - $12.90
- Meadows Home Capsules Anti-mites/Indoor Drying - $7
- Meadows Home Bleach Lemon/Regular 4L - $4.05
- Kleenex 3-ply Batik Softpack 4x100 sheets - $3.75
- Shieldtox Crawling Insect Killer Odourless - $6.90
Photo Credits: Giant Singapore / Website
Absorption Of 1% GST Increase & 3% Senior Citizens Discount
On top of LPTL, Giant continues to expand efforts to help families stretch their dollar even further. In January, the supermarket announced that it will be absorbing the 1% GST increase for over 700 products till June 2023. It is also the only supermarket offering senior citizens a 3% discount on all weekdays.
Partnership With yuu Rewards Club
For even more savings, families who shop at Giant are encouraged to sign up for the free yuu Rewards Club, enabling them to earn points for every dollar spent. Accumulated points can be redeemed for rewards at over 1,000 places including Giant, Cold Storage, CS Fresh, Guardian Health & Beauty, and 7-Eleven.
For more information about Giant Singapore, visit this link.