On a four-class Emirates A380, the Premium Economy cabin is located at the front of the main deck with 56 seats laid out in a 2-4-2 configuration.
Travelers flying to and from Singapore can now enjoy the luxurious and meticulously customised Premium Economy experience on Emirates with one of Emirates’ upgraded four-class A380 aircraft, which is deployed on flights EK 354 and EK 355 between Singapore and Dubai.
Apart from Singapore, travelers can also experience the Premium Economy experience in 7 destinations worldwide including London Heathrow, New York JFK, and Houston.
Key Features of the Premium Economy Cabin
On a four-class Emirates A380, the Premium Economy cabin is located at the front of the main deck with 56 seats laid out in a 2-4-2 configuration. In the cabin, every inch of space anticipates customer needs with a generous seat pitch and width for working and relaxing, and customised features that offer function and convenience like in-seat charging points and a side cocktail table. The experience is rounded off with expertly curated in-flight amenities, an inventive menu, and extensive beverage options.
- Dedicated airport experience: Customers can look forward to a dedicated check-in area for Premium Economy at Dubai International airport.
- Luxurious seats: Once onboard, customers will immediately notice the quiet luxury in Emirates Premium Economy cabin. A wood panel finishing similar to Business Class sets the cabin’s mood, and each seat is designed to provide optimal comfort and support with 6-way adjustable headrests. The leather seats have a generous pitch of up to 40 inches, are 19.5 inches wide, and recline 8 inches into a comfortable cradle position with ample room to stretch out. Calf rests and footrests for additional comfort, as well as many other thoughtful touches such as easily accessible in-seat charging points and a side cocktail table, make the journey all the more pleasant.
- Comfort: Customers can get comfortable under soft, sustainable blankets made from recycled plastic bottles, and snuggle into the generously sized pillow, both designed specifically for Premium Economy. They can also refresh themselves with the complimentary amenity kits.
- Dining experience: Incorporating elements inspired by Business Class, customers will be welcomed onboard with a welcome drink in fine glassware. During meal service, a selection of generous meals made with seasonal ingredients and regional influences will be served on chinaware, accompanied by stainless steel cutlery wrapped in linen napkin. The drinks menu will include a selection of beverages including premium wines and a sparkling Chandon wine exclusive to Emirates Premium Economy customers.
- Unmatched entertainment at 40,000 feet: Each seat has a 13.3” screen, one of the largest in its class, to enjoy the unmatched array of up to 6,500 channels of music, movies, TV, news, and other content on Emirates’ award-winning ice.
Tickets can be purchased on emirates.com, the Emirates App, at Emirates sales offices, and via both online and offline travel agents.
*Photo Credits: Emirates Facebook Page