Location: IKEA Alexandra | IKEA Tampines
Date: 1 Oct 2016
Hour: 10 am - 10 pm
Hej Hej (which means hello in Swedish, fun fact: I spent 6 months in Sweden when I was a student and IKEA was a must-go when I was there...)
IKEA Singapore is absolutely one of my favourite places to go on a normal day but with the Green Life @ Home event, it seems like a MUST- GO! So, Bring Your Kid Out on the 1st of October to any IKEA stores for a day of fun and learn more about sustainable living at home.
With Promotions and Activities planned to keep both young and old occupied and happy, I can't think of a better place to be on the 1st of October.
- Free Breakfast: Enjoy a free ASC certified salmon croissant for today only when you present your IKEA FAMILY card! From 9am - 10.30am. One redemption per member. While stocks last.
- Kids Eat for Free: Just flash your IKEA FAMILY card to enjoy free Kids meals on 1 & 2 October.
- Spin & Win!: Be the first 450 visitors to spend over $100 in a single receipt to spin the wheel and stand a chance to win IKEA products or gift cards.
- 2X the Value: Today, IKEA FAMILY members get to redeem IKEA FAMILY vouchers for half the usual points.
- X2 Green Credits: From this weekend till 15 October, småles members earn 2X green credits when you bring newspapers for Alex and Tampi's paper porridge.
- Free Popcorn or Candy Floss: The first 200 IKEA FAMILY & småles members to flash their membership card or småles passport get a sweet treat!
Selected Kids Activities
|IKEA Green Life @ Home|
1st October 2016
10am - 10pm
IKEA Alexandra and IKEA Tampines
*Pictures from IKEA's Green Life @ Home webpage.
If you like what we do, Like us on Facebook (BYKidO) and share us with your Mummy and Daddy friends as we help with Promotions, Ideas and Activities to Bring Your Kid Out.
|BYKidO - Ice Cream Cafe Partners and Promotions|
Aiskilin @ Upper Thomson Road
Madcow Ice Cream & Music Cafe @ Ang Mo Kio