Enjoy a scenic breakfast onboard a ferry as you travel to St. John and Lazarus Island!
From the same people who brought us Kueh & Kusu, Sindo Ferry has launched a Beach & Breakfast package for families looking for a unique ferry experience! The first and only breakfast (Halal certified) ferry experience in Singapore where you can have breakfast on a ferry while cruising along Singapore's southern coastline.
From Habourfront Centre To St. John Island
You will start your journey in the morning from Habourfront Centre where you will board your ferry towards St. John Island. Cruising along the southern coastline, families may even head to the deck to enjoy the cool morning breeze and capture photos with breathtaking views of the Marina South skyline as your backdrop.
Stopover at St. John Island
The experience includes an hour and a half to explore the luscious grenery, exotic beach views and rich history of St. John Island and Lazarus Island. You will also receive a complimentary picnic bundles (one bag per person, while stock lasts) so that you can have a mini-picnic in the the warm, fine beaches of the islands. Click in for more ideas of things to do at St. John Island and Lazarus Island.
*BYKidO Tip: The stopover is quite short and you may prefer to stay around St. John Island so as not to spend too much time moving between both islands.
Tuck into freshly cooked chicken burger with sunny side up egg, fried potatoes and yoghurt (See Beach & Breakfast Menu), with free flow complimentary hot tea or coffee. Kids' menu consists of two mini sliders, potato wedges, chocolate chip cookies and Milo.
Beach & Breakfast Itinerary
- 0910hrs: Arrive at your boarding gate at Harbourfront Centre Ferry Terminal Level 1 at least 20 minutes before departure time.
- 0930hrs: Beach & Breakfast ferry departing from Harbourfront Centre.
- 0935hrs: Sit back and have your tummy filled with our sumptuous breakfast, while taking in the breathtaking views of Singapore's Marina South coastline.
- 1035hrs: Explore Saint John's Island while creating beautiful memories with your loved ones.
- 1215hrs: Beach & Breakfast departs back to Harbourfront Centre.
- 1245hrs: Beach & Breakfast ferry arriving back at Harbourfront Centre.
Booking & Things To Note
You do not need your passport. You only need to bring along a Photo ID and a smart phone with your TraceTogether app. Kids without Photo ID will be required to show us a screenshot of their birth certificates.
*Beach & Breakfast is open to only fully vaccinated people.