Purchase a a What's Up? Class (Instructor-Guided) for just $30 per pax at Upwall Climbing
- Available till 31 December 2021
- Class ratio is 1 Instructor to 4 Participants, there is a min. of 2 pax to start a class*
- Parents are not allowed to accompany their children into the gym for the class. If they wish to, they may purchase a slot and be part of the class.
- Purchase on BYKidO directly
- Booking is required 3 days prior to your preferred date
*Children 12 years and under in the same group need to be from the same household
Upwall Climbing is a Rock Climbing Gym situated in the East of Singapore within E!Hub. It is highly accessible - a mere 8 min walk or a one-stop bus ride from Pasir Ris MRT station.
We are a beginner-friendly facility focused on nurturing the young and bringing families together through a fun and engaging activity. Climbers can choose to scale our high walls either with our auto-belay lanes or by top-rope belaying too!
What's Up? Instructor-Guided Climbing Class
What's Up? is a 1hour class suitable for beginners, first-timers and children. For 1 hour, there will be an instructor to guide and belay your family up the walls. The maximum capacity for this class is a ratio of 1 instructor to 4 participants. There is a minimum of 2 pax to start.
Purchase on BYKidO
Receive *Order No. via email as proof of purchase
Contact Upwall Climbing: Make booking with Upwall Climbing, provide your details, order no. and preferred date in the booking.
*If you did not receive the Order No., please check your spam or promotion tab for email, add @bykido.com to your safe sender list to receive emails.
- Listing is available till 31st December 2021
- Purchase directly on BYKidO to receive Order No. as proof of purchase
- Booking is required 3 days in advance to the preferred date
- Make booking with Upwall Climbing, provide your details, order no. and preferred date in the booking
- Min. of 2 pax is required to start a class
- Children 12 years and under in the same group need to be from the same household
- Parents are not allowed to accompany their children into the gym for guided classes
- Strictly no refunds after expiry
- Reservation is subject to availability
- Not valid with other offers/promotions/discounts
- No rescheduling or cancellation allowed once booking is confirmed
- No extension on the redemption of voucher that is expired.
- General Terms and conditions apply
- Upwall Climbing reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
We offer 100% refunds for items not yet out for delivery or services not yet rendered, except in exceptional cases.
What can be refunded?
When refunds are applicable, we will review the request on a case-by-case basis. Do note that refunds will be for the amount paid on the BYKidO platform, and not for any amount paid directly to the merchant.
What cannot be refunded?
Once the item has been out for delivery or the service rendered, BYKidO will no longer be able to offer any direct refunds. Instead, refund requests related to amount paid directly to the merchant, or when items have been received or services rendered, will be directed to the respective merchant of the item / service.
For these cases, you may contact the merchant directly or approach us for assistance. While we are not able to do a direct refund, we are committed to resolving any issues between you and our merchants, and will assist you accordingly.
Get rewarded with BYKidO. From earning points to offset future purchases to monetizing your website and social media, we offer a number of ways for mummies and daddies to get rewards and more!
Earn KIDOS - Offset future purchases with our Reward Program
Be An Affiliate - Join the BYKidO Affiliate and earn when purchases are made.
Reviewer Program - Get rewarded with cash, sponsored experiences and more!
Click on the above links to find out more!