Kiztopia is back with another Financial Literacy Program for kids. In this 2 days program, little ones will discover financial knowledge through simple role-playing scenarios to understand and identify ways to save money!
Fees: $248 per child or $456 for 2 children
- Venue: Kiztopia Marina Square
- Dates: 5 - 6 Sep 2022, 10 am - 4 pm
- Registration closes 31 Aug 2022
- Receive confirmation email from Merchant after purchase
- Suitable for 4 - 7 years old
Financial Literacy Program: Leaders of Savings
In this season of 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲, discover financial knowledge through simple role-playing scenarios to understand and identify ways to save money! Skilled trainers from My Preschool Hub will guide little ones to unlock innovative saving techniques to achieve financial goals!
𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 $𝟑𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲! Limited seats available! Book your seat now!
2 Days Package includes:
- Daily 4 hours of My Preschool Hub curated programmes (worth $272)
Daily Kids Meal by Kith Kiztopia (worth $24)
- Daily 1hr fun playtime at Kiztopia Marina Square (worth $59)
- Complimentary Learning Pack (worth $30)
Kiztopia @ Marina Square
Date: 5 - 6 Sep 2022
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: 6 Raffles Boulevard, #01-09, Singapore 039594
*$20 off each if you sign up with a buddy or if you are an Annual Pass Member!
**Min. 4 kids to start programme. A full refund is provided if min. is not met.
Purchase on BYKidO
Receive *Redemption No. via email as proof of purchase
Receive confirmation email from merchant
Enjoy the camp!
If you do not receive the Redemption Email, please check your Spam or Promotions tab in your email.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.kiztopia.com
- Valid for camp schedule stated above
- KIZTOPIA reserves the right to make any changes to the classes including curriculum, class size and class time.
- Due to limited capacity, availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. In the event you have chosen a class which is oversubscribed, you will be placed on our waitlist and will be notified once there is an available slot.
- Each booking admits 1 child & 1 free accompanying adult. You do not have to book for your play session unless you have additional child / adult visiting. For additional child / adult visiting, you will have to book your play session and purchase admission ticket for the additional pax.
- No cancellation is allowed once registration is accepted and fee is paid.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event if the class minimum (i.e. min. 10 children to start a class) is not fulfilled and is cancelled, 100% of the paid fee will be refunded.
- There will be no make-up classes or refunds for missed classes. any such arrangement is at the discretion of KIZTOPIA.
- If a cancellation due to medical reasons happen, partial amount of the paid fee will be refunded. A doctor's letter or medical certificate is required for verification.
- Strictly no swopping of adults at any given time during each programme day. Extra charges will be imposed for any additional adult.
- Socks are compulsory for all guests (not included in purchase).
- Purchaser acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted the terms & conditions of the Conditions of Sale which are set out at www.kiztopia.com and the same are duly incorporated herein.
- In the event that the purchaser is purchasing the Programs for third parties, the purchaser shall procure that the Adults of all Participants, the purchaser's agents and/or affiliates have read and agreed with the terms and conditions of herein and the Conditions of Sale as stated on the Website at www.kiztopia.com.
- All guests agree to abide by KIZTOPIA house rules upon entering. Full set of house rules can be found on www.kiztopia.com.
- By purchasing this program, you are deemed to have read and agreed with the Conditions of Sale, and agreed to be bound by them.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of KIZTOPIA is final.
- Partner reserves the right to amend, withdraw and modify the terms of this promotion
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
We offer 100% refunds for items not yet out for delivery or services not yet rendered, except in exceptional cases.
What can be refunded?
When refunds are applicable, we will review the request on a case-by-case basis. Do note that refunds will be for the amount paid on the BYKidO platform, and not for any amount paid directly to the merchant.
What cannot be refunded?
Once the item has been out for delivery or the service rendered, BYKidO will no longer be able to offer any direct refunds. Instead, refund requests related to amount paid directly to the merchant, or when items have been received or services rendered, will be directed to the respective merchant of the item / service.
For these cases, you may contact the merchant directly or approach us for assistance. While we are not able to do a direct refund, we are committed to resolving any issues between you and our merchants, and will assist you accordingly.
Get rewarded with BYKidO. From earning points to offset future purchases to monetizing your website and social media, we offer a number of ways for mummies and daddies to get rewards and more!
Earn KIDOS - Offset future purchases with our Reward Program
Be An Affiliate - Join the BYKidO Affiliate and earn when purchases are made.
Reviewer Program - Get rewarded with cash, sponsored experiences and more!
Click on the above links to find out more!