Pan Pacific Singapore will be opening its first ever children’s play area and four themed family suites.
Venue: 7 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039595
Dates: From 18 Feb 2022
Price: from SGD970++ per night
From 18 Feb 2022 onwards, families may book a stay at one of 4 themed family suites at Pan Pacific Singapore. Complementing the stay will be a new children's play area and a host of kids’ programmes.
Urban Jungle Suites
To elevate the stay experience for the entire family, the Pan Pacific Singapore, in partnership with Kiztopia, have jointly created two Urban Jungle Suites (79 sqm), located on the higher floor of the hotel with views of the city.
The suite features separate sleeping zones for parents in the main bedroom; and for their little ones, a jungle-themed room with an inflatable rocking hippo, a teepee and a treehouse bunk bed that sleeps two children along with welcome amenity, Urban Jungle Survival Pack, and bath toys for fun soak in the tub.
Urban Jungle Suite guests are also entitled to daily breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant – Edge, and elevating the stay are Pacific Club privileges which include access to the exclusive Pacific Club lounge for all-day refreshments and afternoon tea.
Available only for reservation of the Urban Jungle Adventure Package (from SGD 970++ per night for two adults and two children), the stay includes as well private access to the Urban Jungle cabana by the pool with Kiztopia floats and tickets for three hours’ access to Kiztopia in Marina Square, Singapore’s largest indoor playground.
Fun Meal Sets
To add to the fun and entertainment, kids can order picnic sets (SGD59 each, 11am – 6pm) which comes with treats such as a milkshake, burger, fries and Oreo cheesecake to be enjoyed as a poolside snack or an afternoon bite along with their choice of a Kiztopia plush toy as a souvenir of their stay.
Come dusk, a campfire set (SGD 59 each, 6pm – 9pm) offers a buddy (Kiztopia plush toy of their choice) to bring home, and mouth-watering fare like macaroni cheese, hotdog bun, corn on cob, marshmallow and fruits chocolate fondue to warm tummies and fire up competitive spirits over a family board game challenge accompanied with the set.
Urban Jungle Village
Available to children staying in the hotel, the indoor children’s play area, named Urban Jungle Village, is located on level four of the hotel looking out to the poolside. The Urban Jungle Village is a wonderland for the young ones with seven activity zones integrating thinking, learning and playing:
- Jungle Village: Featuring animal-themed slides, see-saw and more.
- Fishing on the Tree: A treehouse above a virtual pond with fishes where the little ones can put their fishing skills to test
- Interactive Games Station: Showcasing a large and interactive screen with a variety of games for edutainment as well as movie screenings
- Safari Trail: Young buds can train their motor skills through driving a car on the track in the village
- Forest Library: Children and parents can escape into the Forest Library – filled with board games, books along with comfortable reading areas
- Explorer Den: Featuring teepees for little ones to play, read and camp in their own private space
- Cave Climber: For honing strength, balance, and motor skills as the kids work their way up down and into the ‘cave’
Opening hours are from 10am to 6pm daily for children staying in the hotel and parent supervision is required.
Our Stay Experience
Thanks to Pan Pacific Singapore and Kiztopia for organising a stay so that we can better experience the package. Below are photos, tips and more information from our stay.
- Pacific Club Access: as part of the package, you will get Pacific Club access. Pacific Club is the lounge on the 38 floor and you can enjoy afternoon tea (before 5.30pm) and evening drinks with free-flow alcohol from 6 pm - 8 pm. However kids below 12 years old are not allowed in the lounge after 5.30pm.
- Champaign Breakfast: the package includes daily breakfast at Edge with Champaign
- Mascot on Sundays only: The Kiztopia Mascot will make an appearance at breakfast on Sundays only.
- Remember to bring socks for Urban Jungle Village: Socks is required for both adults and children, it is also available at the counter at $5 a pair.
- Urban Jungle Village is suited for younger kids: we suggest below 6 years old. Older kids may not find it exciting enough
- Only take the lifts facing outside: as the suites are on the higher floors, these are only served by the bubble lifts that face outside of the hotel.
- 2 carpark coupons: because the suites are technically 2 rooms, the concierge mentioned that we are entitled to 2 carpark coupons.
- Poolside Cabana will be set-up for you: once you enter the pool, you should find the cabana set-up for you. But we felt that the cabanas are too close to each other
- High popular - late check-out will be hard: because there are only 4 suites and they are highly popular (we heard it's all booked in June), getting a late check-out (especially for weekend stays) will be difficult.
Reservations and Pricing
Reservation of the Urban Jungle Adventure Package starts from SGD 970++ per night for two adults and two children. For reservations or more information, please visit https://www.panpacific.com/en/hotels-and-resorts/pp-marina/offers/urban-jungle.html, call +65 6826 8111, or email email@example.com