Here's a list of simple recipes that parent and child can create together for a fun bonding time, and to have a yummy after-party too!
This list is created in collaboration with NTUC Fairprice, required ingredients and products may be purchased from FairPrice Online, and you may enjoy $12 off your next purchases with our exclusive Promo Codes too! Valid till end-Aug 2021 only.
- Preheat airfryer at 140 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine everything, except the sliced almond pieces, by hand/ mixer to form a soft dough.
- Weigh the dough at 7g each and roll them into a ball. Arrange on lined baking tray.
- Decorate the top of each almond dough ball with a sliced almond piece.
- Bake in airfryer at 140 degrees for 16 minutes. The smell of almond will fill the kitchen.
- Allow the almond cookies to cool on the baking paper in the airfryer for a few minutes, before removing the tray from the airfryer.
- Carefully transfer them to a plate to cool.
- When the almond cookies are completely cool, place them into airtight containers. Do line the layers with doley paper to absorb oil. Store at room temperature. Enjoy!
- 120g Ground Almond Powder
- 180g Plain Flour
- 90g Castor Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 120ml Oil (corn or sunflower oil)
- Sliced Almond pieces
- Preheat oven to 150C to 130C fan-forced.
- Melt honey and salted butter on low until bubbling in a sauce pan.
- Throw in cornflakes and mix well.
- Transfer into mini cupcake pans with liners.
- Bake it in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Note: Add extra toppings for some variation
- (3 cups) 90g Plain Cornflakes
- (6 tbsp) 90g Honey
- (6 tbsp) 90g Salted Butter
- Dried Cranberries
- Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Nuts
Chrysanthemum Milk Tea with Chestnut Pearl
- Dice water chestnuts into 0.5cm cubes.
- Add food colouring and fully submerge diced water chestnuts in coloured water for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and combine chestnuts and tapioca flour in a large bowl. Toss until the chestnuts are fully coated with flour and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Pour in half of the coated chestnuts and stir continuously for 4 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl of iced water and transfer chestnut pearls immediately into the bowl when cooked. Repeat with the remaining coated chestnuts.
- Serve in a glass with milk and Life Bottle Drink Chrysanthemum Tea with Wolfberries.
- 1 bottle Life Bottle Drink Chrysanthemum Tea with Wolfberries
- ½ cup Milk
- 100g Peeled Water Chestnuts, diced
- 1 cup Tapioca Flour
- Food Colouring
- Combine FRUIT TREE FRESH Mango Juice with Nata De Coco Bits, FRUIT TREE FRESH Cranberry Pomegranate Juice, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup and stir.
- Add in crushed ice and top with F&N Soda Water.
- (Optional) Garnish with a pineapple leaf and an orchid.
- 75ml FRUIT TREE FRESH Mango Juice With Nata De Coco Bits
- 55ml FRUIT TREE FRESH Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
- 10ml F&N Soda Water
- 20ml Fresh lemon juice
- 30ml Simple syrup (To create your own simple syrup, dissolve 1:1 sugar and water)
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
- Bring the water to a slow boil before lowering it to a simmer. Stir in the konnyaku powder gradually.
- Pour the mixture on a tray and set aside to cool before refrigerating to chill and set. Try to leave it overnight; if you’re stretched for time, a minimum of 3 hours will do.
- Stamp a bowl into the mixture to create circular “dumpling skin” that you can arrange the diced fruits on top of neatly.
- Fold the skin into half and over the diced fruits gently. Serve it chilled!
- 50g Konnyaku powder
- 2 Strawberries
- 2 Blueberries
- 2 Canned peach halves
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 200ml Water
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
- Add mayonnaise to the boiled egg with a sprinkle of salt and white pepper, then mash thoroughly.
- Remove bread crusts. Pour milk into the egg, sprinkle black sesame seeds and beat the mixture well.
- Coat bread slices with the mixture evenly. Place them on top of each bacon slice.
- Add egg mash in the middle of each bread slice and wrap it up firmly with a bacon slice.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes and dress it up with condiments of your choice before serving
Tip: Adjust the quantity of the ingredients accordingly if you’re feeding a larger crowd!
- 3 FairPrice Enriched White Bread slices
- 3 FairPrice Streaky Bacon slices
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Black sesame seeds
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 Boiled eggs
- A pinch of white pepper and salt
Have your own master creations? Share it with us in the comments or on our social media channels! Otherwise, don't forget to use the promo codes provided for extra savings!