The Japan National Tourism Organisation's Singapore Office is giving away three fully sponsored and monitored tours to Hokkaido, Hiroshima and San'in.
Singaporeans looking to travel to Japan will have the chance to apply for a fully sponsored trip to Japan, sponsored by Japan by Japan (JbyJ). The trip's theme is celebrating a loved one's birthday in Japan, and participants can create an itinerary based on the theme.
Expenses in the form of air tickets, accommodation, transportation, and meals included in the itinerary will be covered! Families may choose to extend your travel in Japan after the sponsored period at your own expense.
Hokkaido, Hiroshima and San'in
There will be 2 trips available, including the first trip to Hokkaido from 3 to 8 Sep 2023 where a family of 4 (2 adults + 2 children above 11 years old) will get to explore eastern Hokkaido!
The second tour to Hiroshima and San'in route will be in November 2023, where a couple can expect a 5-night stay in Hiroshima and San’in
A 4th option to Kyushu is stated as coming soon on the website too!
What Do You Need To Do?
Together with the JbyJ staff, create an itinerary that includes the places your family would like to visit and the things you want to do! Also, do note that the tours will be accompanied by JbyJ staff and a photographer or videographer.
The website also suggest the following content for your visit
- Outdoor adventures for the the family! Choose from a wide variety of acitivities such as hiking, mountain biking, and canoeing.
- Taste the rich flavours of Hokkaido. Dine on vegetables that you harvest freshly from the fields.
- Understand more about nature while adventuring through Japan's raw elements. Enjoy learning about the great nature unique to Hokkaido that cannot be experienced in Singapore or anywhere else in the world.
How to Register your Interest?
Applications are open now and you will need to complete the 3 steps below!
- Create an introductory video: Explain why you should be given the sponsored trip!
- Fill up the online application form
- Shortlisted candidates will go through an interview
The experience is for Singapore residents with at least one Singaporean citizen in the group. You will also have to be a member of JAPAN by Japan, if you are not yet a member, simply sign up as new registrations are welcome too.
Participants of the tour must also agree for the photographs, videos taken during the trip to be used for PR purposes in various media, including SNS and advertisements
Registration is open now till 18 Jun 2023. So go ahead and create a video (up to 3 mins) and submit it to JbyJ to be considered for the sponsored trip!