With the new COVID-19 measures, NPark's have announced the closure of their water play facilities.
We were really excited when water play venues started reopening, but with the evolving COVID-19 situation, the government Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced stricter safety measures from 8 to 31 May moving us back to Phase-2. With these changes, NParks has also announced advisories around the parks managed by them, and this involves the closure of water play facilities too.
Which Parks Are Affected?
The following facilities will be closed from 8 May
- Water play area at Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden at the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Clusia Cove at Jurong Lake Gardens
- Wading pool at Fort Canning Park
- Water play area at Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park
- Wading pool and jet fountain at Coastal PlayGrove at East Coast Park
- Hot spring stations at Sembawang Hot Spring Park
You may read the advisory here.
Check Crowd Status
NParks also advises the public to check the crowd status before visiting their parks. You can do this via https://safedistparks.nparks.gov.sg/ where you will see an interactive real-time map indicating whether a park is closed, low, moderate or high vistorship.
You may check out other tools available to check crowd status in Singapore.