Madame Tussauds Singapore, Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, and the casino at Resorts World Sentosa will reopen from 1 July.
From 1 July 2020, selected attractions will be re-opening, including Madame Tussauds Singapore, Universal Studios Singapore and S.E.A Aquarium on Sentosa.
F&B establishments on the island are also resuming dining-in progressively, and other island experiences such as Sentosa's beaches and nature trails as well as the outdoor areas at Fort Siloso and the Fort Siloso Skywalk have also reopened.
Other attractions on the island, like the Magical Shores at Siloso, will continue to be closed during this period and be opened progressively.
Sentosa F&B Fun Deals
If you plan to head out for a family dinner or a romantic dinner date with the spouse, here's a list of F&B promotions for your consideration.
- Bones N’ Barrels (Sentosa Boardwalk) - 1-for-1 deals on house pour spirits and pasta
- Coastes (Siloso Beach) - Free main course with 3 main courses purchased
- Gin Khao Bistro (Quayside Isle) - 1-for-1 lunch sets
- Quentin’s Bar and Restaurant (Mess Hall) - 1-for-1 mains
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa - 1-for-1 Sofitel Takeaway Treats
- Shutters (Amara Sanctuary Resort & Spa Sentosa) – 1-for-1 farm-to-table menu
- And more…
And from now until 30 September, you can enter Sentosa via Sentosa Express, and drive in for free!
#maketime and Stay Safe
Do note that attractions will have restrictions on their operating capacity. Access to the casino will also be limited to existing casino members and annual levy members only.
For your safety and well-being, do note that all guests visiting Sentosa will be required to observe safe distancing and adhere to the prevailing safe management measures, such as:
- Always wearing a mask, except when you are consuming food, drink or medication, or engaged in strenuous exercises
- The use of SafeEntry to check in and out of all premises, including at our beaches and nature trails, to facilitate contact tracing efforts if required
- A one-metre safe distance between individuals - In instances where it is not feasible or practical to apply a one-metre safe distance between individuals, this one-metre requirement must be observed between groups
- A limit on group sizes to not more than five persons, with no mixing between groups of guests
- Queue management systems to ensure that there is a safe distance between everyone. We seek your understanding that should venues reach their maximum occupancy capacity, guests may be restricted from entry.
Photo Credits: Sentosa Development Corporation