Sentosa's beaches will be open to reservation-only entry on peak period starting from 10 October 2020. Here's a step-by-step guide on reserving your entry!
We expect the beaches of Sentosa to be popular with families as borders remain close and Sentosa offering free entry till 30 Sep 2021. Sentosa previously announced that guests must make reservations before entering the island's beaches, and this step-by-step guide will help you if you are thinking of heading down!
When Do You Need To Make A Reservation
Beach booking is required only during peak periods (Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays), unless advised otherwise. Bookings are only available 5 days before the intended visit date.
You may choose from two timeslots:
- Morning: 8am - 1pm
- Afternoon: 2pm - 7pm
You do not need to book to enter the beach on weekdays. Also, if you are visiting any beachfront F&B or retail, please check directly with the establishment.
*Updated on 14 May 2021 Starting from 16 May 2021, group sizes are limited to 2 people, with no intermingling between groups of guests. Beach courts booking from 16 May - 13 June 2021 will be suspended in view of the tightened measures announced on 14 May 2021.
Step-by-Step Guide To Reserving Beach Entry
Step 1: Reserve Online
Visit www.sentosa.com.sg/beachreservations to make reservations. Reservations are required for peak period only
- Choose your preferred Beach Zone or Beach Court.
- Choose your date and time slot at your beach of choice.
- Fill in your details and submit. Booking must be made using a valid email address, mobile number and Name (as in NRIC or FIN, where applicable).
- You will receive a confirmation email.
Step 2: Head to Beach Entry Kiosk
On the day of visit, head to the Beach Entry Kiosk of the selected beach zone with the confirmation email. Guests may enter the selected beach zone anytime during the reserved timeslot.
Location of the kiosk are:
- Palawan Beach: Outside Beach Station Carpark (facing Palawan Green) | Rest stop along Palawan Beach service road
- Siloso Beach: Emerald Pavilion (Siloso Zone 1) & Sapphire Pavilion (Siloso Zone 2)
- Tanjong Beach: Family Pavilion along service road (after Tanjong Beach Club)
Step 3: Receive Admission Wristband
Upon successful verification of the booking by staff at the Beach Entry Kiosk, guests will be issued wristbands for admission into the selected beach zone.
A Safe Distancing Ambassador will verify the wristband at the selected beach zone.
Step 4: Use Safety Rings on Beach
On the beach, use Safety Rings, which indicate spots where small groups of up to five may gather. When using these Safety Rings, groups should keep within the demarcated area and observe a minimum safe distance of one metre from other groups and guests.
Photo Credit: Sentosa Development Corporation