From 11th September 2021, RushOwl will be launching a $2 shuttle bus service, connecting Sungei Kadut Eco-District and Kranji Countryside to nearby MRT Stations!
The Kranji Countryside boast many family-friendly farms and attractions like Hay Diaries, Jurong Frog Farm, Bollywood Veggies and more! However getting to these venues have been inconvenient - until now!
Starting from 11 Sep 2021, RushOwl will be providing families a convenient way to visit your favourite nature attraction easily! RushOwl is a Mobile App that allows you to make on-demand bus service bookings and help you to better access your destinations without having to walk long distances and wait for long hours with public transportation.
From Kranji MRT to Kranji Countryside
Available for just $2 per pax, the first-mile-last-mile shuttle bus service will bring visitors from Kranji MRT to various stop within the Kranji Countryside area. Notable stops include
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Centre
- Nyee Phoe Gardenasia
- Sungei Buloh Visitor Centre
- Jurong Frog Farm
- Hey Diaries
- Action For Singapore Dogs
- Kranji Marshes and Gallop Kranji Farm Resort
- Bollywood Veggies.
The other new service available runs from Yew Tee MRT and Sungei Kadut Industrial Estate. This is more suitable for people working in the area.
Service Timing and Booking Details
The on-demand service will run daily, from 7.00 am to 9.00 am, 11.30am to 2.30pm and 6.30 pm to 9.30pm. To book, simply download the RushTrail App and follow the following steps
- Tap on the 'Sungei Kadut Eco Bus' option in the home screen of the RushTrail app, alternatively, you can search for the route with the code "R70"
- Choose your pick-up and drop-off locations from the list provided
- Select the preferred day and time of shuttle
- Confirm your booking slot and number of pax
You can book up to 24 hours in advance. Read more about the service and to check out the other routes available.