Look forward to 30 minutes of fun and knowledge behind the process of slime making at Museum of Ice Cream (MOIC)!
The Make and Take Edible Slime Experience by MOIC
Venue: 100 Loewen Road, Dempsey, Singapore 248837
Date: from 8 May 2023 (every Mon, Wed & Fri)
Time: 11am to 3.30pm (in intervals of 30min)
Fee: from $20
Embark on a deliciously sticky adventure at Museum of Ice Cream (MOIC) with the Make and Take Edible Slime Experience! The experience is open to all ages, and families can enjoy 30 minutes of gooey fun as they create their very own delicious food safe slime with the help of MOIC Slime guides.
Photo Credits: Museum of Ice Cream
Edible Slime Ticket Bundle
Price: $58 per pax (inclusive of ticketing fee) | Purchase tickets here
- Access to 12 uniquely themed exhibits
- Sweet treats and surprises throughout your experience
- Fun activities organised by MOIC guides
- 1x Edible Slime
Edible Slime Workshop
Price: $20 via
- Tickets sold are non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered. If you want a peace of mind, you may purchase ticket insurance at the checkout page.
- Children 2 years and younger enter for free.
- Children under the age of 12 will need to be accompanied by an adult.
For more information, please visit the MOIC website and/or follow @museumoficecreamsg and #moicsg on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, and TikTok for the latest updates. You may also sign up for the MOIC newsletter for exclusive promotions and exciting updates!