Chaos Lab allows children's imaginations to run wild with the craziest and most colourful dreams imaginable.
*Updated: 10 Nov 2023, added new photos
Venue: Changi Airport Terminal 2, Viewing Mall North #03-03, Singapore 819643
Dates: 11 Nov 2023 onwards
Admission: $30 (children), $9 (adults) - Tickets here
Things are about to get a little chaotic! Chaos Lab is the ideal place for the little ones to have fun creating and playing. Here, they will get to explore a slime station, a neon graffiti wall, a ball pit, and many more surprises!
Featuring 11 interactive activity stations that revolve around science themes and theories, Chaos Lab invites creativity to meet chaos in this fun experience. Families are encouraged to let their imaginations run wild as they make their way through each activity as an ‘intern’ to Chaos Lab’s very own resident ‘mad scientist’, Dr Splat.
Meet the Mad Scientist
Meet the manic mad scientist, Dr Splat, and their lab assistants who will guide you through different zones to play, create, learn, and get just a little bit messy. You’ll be sure to enjoy yourself and make great family memories in this lab-themed playground.
- Slime Station: Get inspired by slime in an interactive room where children will can let their creativity run wild as they shape the squishy slime with their own imagination!
- Bubbling Ball Pit: Release your most playful side in this incredible ball pit
- UV Area: Be an artist with neon graffiti and more in this specially created creativity room for kids (and adults) to unleash their creative powers!
- Illuminating AR Sand: dig in, build sand sculptures, and watch them light up with layers of colours thanks to a motion sensor projector
- Gravity Wall: which empowers children to channel their inner Einstein and learn all about the laws of gravity
- and more exciting activities awaits!
Exclusive Activities in Singapore
The Singapore edition also introduces two brand new elements that visitors can look forward to – Dr Splat’s Chaos Lab and Pneumatic Pressure Pipes.
Dr Splat’s Chaos Lab kicks off the experience by greeting visitors with a symphony of vibrant light reflective murals, before they head to the Decontamination Tunnel to be safely ‘decontaminated’ and prepared before embarking on their internship.
The Pneumatic Pressure Pipes will put interns to a challenge as they watch clear, spiralled tubes transport balls that will be blasted out from above as they try to catch them.
Make sure to wear clothes that are comfortable to play in. There will be slime and coloured markers, so just in case, it might be best to wear something you do not mind getting dirty! Do take note that the ball pit will require shoes to be removed, so please wear sock too
Ticket prices will start at $30 for children (4–12 years old) and $9 for adults. All ages are welcome! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Those 0 to 3 years old will enjoy free entry.
- 0 to 3 years old: Free
- 4 - 12 years old: $30
- Adults: $9
Tickets are available exclusively on Fever.
Dates and Time
Chaos Lab is open to the public from 11 November 2023 and will run till Q2 2024 and is open at the following times
- Mon - Thu: 11 am - 7 pm
- Fri: 11 am - 9 pm
- Sat: 10 am - 9 pm
- Sun: 10 am - 7 pm
The experience goes for 30 - 45 minutes depending on your pace throughout each area.
Chaos Lab will be happening at Changi Airport Terminal 2, Viewing Mall North #03-03, Singapore 819643