Purchase to attend a month (4 Lessons) of Kid's Taekwondo Classes @ just $160 with JH Kim Taekwondo (Sengkang, Serangoon or Kovan).
Enjoy registration fee waiver of $50! (U.P $210)
- Purchase on BYKidO directly
- Contact Merchant to make booking using BYKidO's redemption no. as identifier
- Uniform fee ($90 - $150) applicable and payable to merchant directly
- Valid for JH Kim Taekwondo Institute - Serangoon, Sengkang, Kovan and Potong Pasir Branches only
JH Kim Taekwondo Institute
J H Kim Taekwondo Institute is part of Jae Hun Kim Taekwondo Network head-quartered in Boston, USA. All programmes are carefully tailored according to the needs and aspirations of its students - from as young as three, seasoned practitioners to adults who would like to give this form of martial arts a go.
To be able to teach the philosophy behind Taekwondo and the way of practice to cultivate the mind and body remain the top priority for our school.
Who is this for?
Kids Class in Singapore for children between the ages of 5 to 14 years old.
What will your child learn?
Through goal-oriented and challenging exercises and quality kids lessons, your child will be introduced to the fundamentals to Taekwondo in:
- Traditional Forms
- Taegeuk (Modern) Forms
- Kicks, punches, strikes and sweeps
- Take-down skills
- Ho Shin Sool (self-defence techniques)
- Grappling techniques
- Full range and integrated sparring
- Competition (Olympic style) sparring
What are the benefits?
Our innovative achievement-based martial arts programme for kids allows each student to progress at his/her own pace or even push their limits under the guidance of our passionate instructors. Students will benefit from the improvement in one’s overall fitness such as in coordination, agility and flexibility. in addition, beyond just progressing upwards and attainment new belt levels, our T-Kids approach is used to reinforce discipline, build confidence and teach children to maintain a positive attitude and be driven to reach their personal goals.
For classes listed under "All Levels". Refer here for class schedule: https://www.jhkim-taekwondo.com/class-schedule/
Purchase on BYKidO
Contact JH Kim Taekwondo Institute: Email or Call to the respective branch with the following details for class booking:
- Contact No.
- Preferred day and time of class
- Redemption No. from BYKidO
- Pay Uniform Fee ($90 - $150) to merchant directly
Enjoy the class!
If you do not receive the email, please check your Spam or Promotions tab for email, add @bykido.com to your safe sender list to receive emails
- Suitable Age Group:
- Serangoon Branch:
- 45 Burghley Drive, Serangoon Gardens #01-14/15 S(559022)
- 6288 6993
- Sengkang Branch:
- 8 Jalan Selaseh, Seletar Hills Estate S(808436)
- 6754 9005
- Kovan Branch:
- 9 Yio Chu Kang Rd, #01-54, Singapore 545523
- 6581 9377
- Potong Pasir Branch:
- 451 Upper Serangoon Rd #03-01, Singapore 347697
- 9873 0133
- Website: https://www.jhkim-taekwondo.com/singapore/
- Purchase directly on BYKidO to receive redemption No. as proof of purchase to attend a month (4 Lessons) of Kid's Taekwondo class.
- Must provide Redemption No. at booking as identifier
- Only valid for classes listed under "All Levels"
- All 4 lessons must be utilized within 1 month from the date of first lesson
- Strictly no switching of school/category or class
- Suitable for Kids between 5 - 14 Years Old
- Booking is required, please Email or Call Merchant at their respective branch directly to make booking
- Waiver of initial registration Fee of $50
- Uniform fee ($90 - $150) applicable and is to be advised by and paid directly to the merchant
- Not to be used with other Promotions or Discounts
- General Terms and Conditions apply
- Partner reserves the right to amend, withdraw and modify the terms of the promotion
We offer 100% refunds for items not yet out for delivery or services not yet rendered, except in exceptional cases.
What can be refunded?
When refunds are applicable, we will review the request on a case-by-case basis. Do note that refunds will be for the amount paid on the BYKidO platform, and not for any amount paid directly to the merchant.
What cannot be refunded?
Once the item has been out for delivery or the service rendered, BYKidO will no longer be able to offer any direct refunds. Instead, refund requests related to amount paid directly to the merchant, or when items have been received or services rendered, will be directed to the respective merchant of the item / service.
For these cases, you may contact the merchant directly or approach us for assistance. While we are not able to do a direct refund, we are committed to resolving any issues between you and our merchants, and will assist you accordingly.
Get rewarded with BYKidO. From earning points to offset future purchases to monetizing your website and social media, we offer a number of ways for mummies and daddies to get rewards and more!
Earn KIDOS - Offset future purchases with our Reward Program
Be An Affiliate - Join the BYKidO Affiliate and earn when purchases are made.
Reviewer Program - Get rewarded with cash, sponsored experiences and more!
Click on the above links to find out more!